Goodbye~~

One sided love is too hard to handle

HyunA _A Bitter Day ( feat. BEAST Jun Hyung, G.NA)

*listen this*

 

Goodbye~~

Your POV:

You were going back to your home with junhyung . He’s neighbour of yours and Junhyung is your best friend. Junhyung were talking about school stuffs, you are looking at playground thinking about how you were met with Junhyung.

~Flashback~

5 years old you were sitting in playground alone. You don’t have any friends or siblings. You were looking somewhere and frowing suddenly very cute and brown haired boy give you ice-cream. You are looking at him and he just smiled and “Don’t’ frown” said. You smiled and take his ice-cream and ever since that day you and Junhyung were best friends.

~Flashback end~

You were smiling alone and Junhyung and Hara were  gave you like what-the-hell-are-smiling look.

“Are you OK?? Are you having a fever? You were okay at school ” Junhyung asked, you are always like Junhyung’s caring personality. yu

“I’m okay. Completely OK. I was just thinking about our first meet hehehehe”

“Ohh that was hahhahah. When I think about it, It was sooo embrassing ahahahahahah” Junhyung said.

“You were soo cute back then ahahaha” you said pinching his cheek.

“YAAHH that’s hurt you know???” hi whined. You just gave him meroong and run. Junhyung is chasing after you. You then go to your home.

After that day

You are just come in with Junhyung sit in your seat. Junhyung is sit right behind you.  Just then bell rang. Then your teacher come in and said “Class we have new student. You can come in.” then very pretty, have big eyes and long hair girl come in. Boys were whistling and girls are squealing. “Annyonghasseyo. My name is Hara, Goo Hara. Please help and support me.” She said. ‘woow she’s really pretty ’ you thought then look at Junhyung he was looking at her and smiled. Your heart suddenly BAM!! You were hurting. Then teacher said “Goo Hara you can sit down with Lee Hani, Hani raise you hand” ‘Why me???’ you thought. You look at Hara she was walking to her seat she just look at Junhyung. When she come to your seat she looked at you and smiled. She then sit beside you introduce herself. “Hi my name is Hara. Let’s be friends” she said and waving her hand. And you smiled “My name is Hani, Lee Hani.” You said and waving your hand.

Then ever since that day Hara is friends with you and Junhyung.

~2 months later~

‘Tomorrow is Valentines’ Day do I confess to Junhyung ??? ‘  you thought. “Aish molla molla ” you were frustrating. ‘Yes I have to confess him.’ You thought then make a heart shaped chocolate.

~Valentines’ Day~

When you walk with Junhyung there is soo many couples are walking. And city’s decoration are all of them heart and rose. You are just come in with Junhyung then sit at your usual seat. Hara is already at her seat smiled 2 at you. Just then bell rang and teacher came in. Hara and you were talking about project, then junhyung poked  “When school ends meet me at rooftop. I need to say you something important” said “OKAY!” you replied. And look at your book ‘That’s it. I’m gonna tell him.’ You thought. You were nervous for all day. You can’t concentrate at your lessons you were thinking about Junhyung and how to confess him and if he’s gonna confess you too. Just then last bell rang and you are stand up and go to your locker. You put your bag and take a chocolate and go to rooftop.

Hara’s POV

‘I love Junhyung but he love Hani. Hani looks like she loves Junhyung too. I have to make him mine. No matter what!!!’ she thought and clenching her fists.

Junhyung’s POV

‘I love Hani but Hara said that she saw walking with one boy and they were kissing each other. Then Hara if we make Hani jealous then you can confess her she said.  I have to pretend like a dating Hara.’

Your POV

When you go rooftop there he is standing there. You then go there “what do wanna say to me? You just have to say to me when we go to home.” You said.

“Ever today I can’t go home with you. I have to take my girlfriend to home first.” He said and smiled “Mianhee”.

You are just speechless “Wh-Who is your girlfriend?” you asked about to cry.

He then rubbing back of his neck; you are never seeing him like this “Hara”. You then shocked.

You are holding your tears “OHHH Congrats!! Hara is good girl you know” you said.

“Yeah I know” he said and smiled.

“oh I gotta go I need to meet someone. Bye!!” you said and run. Your tears are streaming down like there is no tomorrow. You take your book and go to your home immedeatly.

You are go in your room and crying. Your maids are very worry about you. Tomorrow morning you can’t go to school because of your swelling eyes and you are having fever. You didn’t go to your school one week. Junhyung and Hara are worry about you so much. You then one week later go to your school and you are seeing Hara Junhyung are walking in hand-in-hand. Your heart are hurting sooo much. Your lips are trembling. But you are holding your tears and go to your class. Junhyung and Hara look at you and smiled. Junhyung run to you and hug but he just stop right at there. Hara is holding Junhyung hand soo tight so he can’t go. You are just go to your seat and take out your stuffs.

~3 months later~

You always go to your home and school alone. And Junhyung wasn’t talk to you so much. Yu are just alone. You can’t smile, cant’ eat and can’t sleep you were just diying.

Your class are just ended you were about to go. You left your book at your desk and go back. When you were about to go to your class you seeing Hara Junhyung were kissing each other. Your tears were already falling and go back to your home crying.

When you go to your room you look at yourself in mirror. You are just look like a zombie. You wanna sleep and forget that Junhyung and Hara’s kiss. You go to your bathroom and take a nap pills and drink one, two , three, four, then drink all of them.  Your body feels light and your eyelidsh are closed.

Tomorrow morning Junhyung and the whole school take the news that Hani was dead. Junhyung is too shocked and go to your home. When he come in to your home Hani’s parents are crying. Junhyung is look at your smiling picture, he is crying endlessly too. When he’s come from your funeral and about to go home Hani’s mother gave him letter. “Hani said give it to you.” When he’s reading the letter his tears are just falling like a waterfall. “I LOVE YOU TOO… I LOVE YOU…”  he is screaming.

 

 

 

 

Dear Junhyung

 If you read this I’m now out of this world Im sorry for leaving you.Don’t cry for someone like me. If you’re crying right now. Please stop. I can’t stand seeing you cry. I’m sorry for loving you. You deserve me someone better like Hara.I am really sorry for leaving you… always remember that I really love you and I will miss you… and always think I am always there protecting and guiding you… I LOVE YOU with all my heart  and im really sorry… always take care of yourself Im so lucky that the last person I love is you… And Thank you for the love you gave me… My first and last love…

Your Lee Hani

I was here… I lived… I loved…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Comments are loved~~~

 

 

 

 

One sided love read my other oneshot it's about Yoseop kekke