CHAPTER 1

Hearts

I'M BACK~

Sorry if I took so long just to update:) Well,here you go!ENJOY^^

 

 

As I was walking down the street on my way to school, I heard this angelic voice calling my name. When I turned around, I saw this angel like figure walking towards me. And I was right, it was Kevin:)

"Goodmorning Ann^^" ,he said to me while lightly pinching my cheeks.

"Goodmorning Keving:)" I replied

"how are you today?"

"I'm fine,how 'bout you?"

"I'm ok.kekeke~"

"ya!we better hurry! Class starts in 15 mins. Let's go!" I said to him while pulling his uniform.

"Ok,ok." he said then followed me.

 

We arrived in school just 5 mins. before the bell rings.

"So I'll see you later, okay?"kevin said

"Ok. Bye Kevin." I said.

Then after we bid our goodbyes,we went our separate ways. When I was infront of the door to my classroom, I saw that the teacher was already there and class was about to start. I went inside and took my seat. As class started, my thoughts were somewhere else. I diidn't even notice that the class already ended. When I was about to go out of the classroom, I felt kinda dizzy and I almost fell. When I was at the door , Kevin was waiting for me. When I was about to say hi ,I fell down then everything around me went black.

 

~~~~~~

Hey!

Sorry, I gotta cut this chapter cause I left my notebook in school. That's were my story is written.

Hope you guys can wait.smiley