I want your love back,

The Girl You Once Loved

I was walking at the front steps on the hallway of the school. Looking so new, fresh and not familiar, because of the atmoshphere. I'm Yoora, a freshman in high school in SM Academy. Students were walking pass by with their friends, greeting and talking about summer vacation. I wasn't new in here, of course I had friends. Once, I entered our classroom. "Yoora-ssi!" said my friend, Hanyool. She was tall and has mid-long hair, over her shoulders. And, she was fun and cheerful to be with. "Hey," I say. Smiling deeply, I was feeling great.


"How's vacation?" she asks. I sighed.


"Fine, I guess. . . Yours?" I was standing outside the room with Hanyool. There was this boy who kept staring at me. He was taller than me, and he was a preety-boy type. I don't know who was he, maybe a transferee. He was nice looking, and have a very positive outlook if you would think. I looked at him, and back at Hanyool.


"Great! But I was sad because I miss school so much," she sighed. I nodded my head, class bell rings as we all proceeded inside our homeroom. "Okay, we have a new transferee," said Mrs. Jung. "He is Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, please introduce yourself,"


"Hello, I'm Cho Kyuhyun and. . . please, treat me well!" he says. It was cute since, he left a mesmerizing sweet smile after. He went and sat in front. I was in the third row, and I looked at him silently laughing. I didn't notice he was looking at me. I looked away directly and gulped.


Why was he looking at me like that? I thought. Then, I felt someone poking my shoulder, I poke my head at the back and found Hanyool looking at me. "Anything wrong?" she asks. i shook my head and just shrugged it all off. I looked at his direction once again, and found him looking back. I looked away again and talked to my seatmate, "Hey, Jyumin. . . That new guy is staring at you, he likes you, does he?" I teased just not to get caught. Now, he was talking to his seatmate, nice for a new student to have a nice friend. Feelings came into me like uneasy, nervous, and uncomfortable after his looks and stares. What was wrong?


A week just passed by and we all got along well with Kyuhyun. He was nice, and he is really a perfectionist, he never wanted anything to fail. We were friends, but not that close. Then, there was me. . . Ms. Vice President, and he was the President. I sighed, "Kyuhyun-ah, can I. . . ask you something?" I told him.


"What is it?" he says. "Well, it was just. . . do you remember the first day of school?"I asked, a faint smile formed my lips. "Yes," he simply answered.


"Oh, I was just wondering. . . If. . . you like someone, right now?" I gulped. "I was just curious, and I'm excited to know about it," I continued.


"Seriously?" he chuckled. I nodded. "I like Seohim," he answered. "Oh," I said with a smile on my face. I was glad, since I was the first girl whom he told his crush to. "Really?"


He nodded, "But," I looked at his eyes straightly, "What?"


"I liked you first, from the first day of school. . .You were simple, and was really pretty," he said. I was shocked, really surprised, the first time a boy did confess, but sadly that was at first. "That's what I liked about you, but when I knew you were loud and naughty. . .I don't like that," he said.


"Oh, okay. . ." I said,not continuing anymore. "Yoora-ssi!" called, Hanyool. I stood up and left him alone, not replying to him, I walked to Hanyool. Thoughts were glued up my mind. I can't stop thinking about it. I liked you first. I like Seohim. You were simple, and is pretty. You were loud and naughty, I don't like that. Those words he said to me just now kept playing back. The look on his face, the sparkles in his eyes, I can see it all. He was sincere and was serious. Why did I even asked him that? I was so embarassed and asked Hanyool why she called me while, I was with Kyuhyun. "What are you doin' with Kyu?" she asked. "Nothing, just a little question i asked him about. . ."


"What is it? Tell me!" I looked at her and chuckled. "Okay, okay, he likes Seohim. . ."


"What? He likes Seohim. . .?!?" she said. I nodded my head, still a smile was on my face. as if I don't care, but I don't, really. "A new couple is made!" she shouted, I covered and told her to be quiet. She nodded and kept silent. I laughed at her sight.


Days became weeks, weeks became months, and we did so much activities together. Seohim and Kyuhyun's couple was really popular. They were very sweet, and Seohim was acting like she doesn't like it, but seriously she feels like it. I just laughed, and go along smiling at the both of them when they're together. But when activities that doesn't involve Seohim on our group I will be there with Kyuhyun, and that brings us more closer to each other. I know there's no chance, no chance to get his love back to me.Everyone knew he had a crush on me at first, but they prefer Seohim better. I don't care about that, but lately. .


I don't know why I was feeling this feeling, but when Seohim is with Kyuhyun I felt my heart crashing into pieces. When he's with me, my heart beats faster and my body is heating up. What is this? I know, I just can't admit it myself. I know at first, I don't care about him liking me for a week or so. But when I realized it, when I look at him, and look away, I don't realize I was looking at him again, smiling, and without even noticing. No one knows about this secret feeling I've been feeling for about 3 months now or 4, i'm just still unsure. Unsure of what's happening to me and my atmoshpere. Could it pissibly like or love?


"Kyuhyun-ah! I know you are courting her," I said, smiling at him cheerfully. "What? Courting who?"


"pssh! Stop acting like you don't know, of course Seohim!"


"No, I'm not. . . Just not now," he says. I was still making him tell the truth to me. But if he says he doesn't he doesn't. Nobody knows if I'm lying or not.


From this day, I know I'm in love with him. Why can't I just tell him? I wanted to shout it on the top of my lungs all over the world! It was our lunch time and I was alone in teh rooftop, I was feeling the soft breeze of the wind. "Ha~So soft," I just thought of changing myself. I don't wanna be loud, or bad anymore. I wanted to change, but I know nothing's gonna work, it won't work out well. "What are you doing here?" someone spoke up from the back. I turned my back around and found Kyuhyun standing there. He was with no one, we were both alone and no one with, just the both of us.


"Nothing, why?" I turned my back at him. He walked beside me, and I knew it. I looked up the big blue sky above the bothj of us, the clouds were moving slowly. Like our mouths breathing in air. Like the music playing, Andante. Like our moment which don't pass by so fast when were together. I hope this won't end. "It's been a long time since you talked to me, huh?" I said.


He chuckled, "Yeah." he simply said. "Aren't you with Hanyool?" he said. I shook my head, "Na, I wanted to relax myself. . ."


"Oh, have you eaten?" he asks. I shook my head, "No, I want chocolates." I said and smiled. But when Seohim and Kyuhyun's face popped out my mind, my face went dull and gloomy. "Why?" he asked.


"Nothing," I answered. "I want you backt o me," I looked down, mumbling those words by myself. "Are you saying something? I might not know, but you are cursing me already!"


"Don't worry. . . I just want yout o liek me back again. . ." I said silently, "What?" he asked. "I said nothing!" I looked at him.


"You're eyes are cute," he said. I looked at him, "Not really," I answered. He was about to walk, but before that he run to me and gave me a peck on my cheeks. "You know I love you back, right?" he whispered on my ear. HE run outside the door and I was standing there dumb-founded. I smiled to myself, touching my left cheek. "He. . . kissed me," I giggled and looked up the sky. "Was he just playing or is it not?" she said. No one answered, but she felt a stuffed toy on her hands. She looked at it, it was a preety, pink pig! There was a note in front in it and it says, Press me! PS. This si from anonymous. I giggled. "I really really really really really like you!" it says and with an OINK! at the end. It was really cute, and it was a special gift from the guy I loved.