Chapter 1

My 3 (Idiot) Lovely Brothers

Jieun’s P.O.V

“ Hey did you hear what happened this morning?” my classmate and friend, Jinhee, asked as she sat across me.

“ Someone fell off the roof and died? It’s the principal’s fault for not putting up a wall.” I said and went back to whatever I was doing. The school’s roof was open to everyone. Our school’s budget was tight at the time, so the student council couldn’t get the principal’s permission to put up a fence or a wall. Since no one committed suicide or accidentally fell off the roof, the student council decided not to put up a wall. Freaking idiots.

“ Well… someone did fall of the roof yesterday, but that’s not what I mean! And she didn’t die! Your brother, Kai oppa, was caught making out with a third-year in the gym! He has to stay back and clean the boy’s toilet on the 1st floor for his punishment. Jinhee told me. I knew someone fell off the roof! You see… I have what-you-call a sixth sense…

“ Aww man…” I whined and laid my head on my out-stretched arm that was on my table.

“ You must be sad that your brother has to stay back and clean the stinky boy’s toilet.” Jinhee said and scrunched her nose as if she could smell the stinky odor of the boy’s toilet.

“ Screw that old man. It serves him right for making out with an older chick. I’m sad because he’ll force me to do it instead.” I said and kicked my desk to vent out my anger, which made Jinhee jump and let out a small squeal – and I later apologized for scaring her.

“ What did he do to make you so cross with him?”

“ Everything. The way he talks, the way he walks, the way he looks, everything! He drives me crazy with that spoiled attitude of his. He’s the son of Satan!” I said loudly, which made everyone look at me weirdly. (They must think I’m worshiping Satan or something. I’m a Christian, so I will never, ever worship Satan.) Even talking about him makes me angry. I kind of exaggerated the whole ‘I hate everything about him’ thing. I don’t hate him when he doesn’t open his big mouth. I would be super happy if he becomes mute one day.

Then again… he’s not so bad when it comes to boyfriends and advice about love. One time, he beat up my ex-boyfriend because he was cheating on me. It gave me a totally different impression of him. But, it changed the very next day when he ordered me to massage his legs. You heard me right – ordered. Not asked - ordered.

*ring*

As the school bell rang, everyone exited their classrooms. I peeked through the open door and looked left and right for any signs of the old man. After the coast was clear, I quickly ran to the stairs at the end of the right side of the hallway. I didn’t look at who was in front of me as I ran while looking back. I bumped into him and I fell back on my from the hard impact.

“ Ouch…” I rubbed my sore and looked up to see who I ran into.

“ There you are, midget. Trying to run away from me?” Jongin oppa said, obviously angry at the fact that I tried to run away. He had that type of look where you see in manga or anime when they’re angry. You know… with the cross popping veins… like this.

http://stimulatedboredom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Anger-218x127.jpg(He doesn't look like this, but you know what I mean.)

Jongin oppa grabbed the back of my collar and dragged me down the staircase.

“ That hurts, old man! Is it really necessary to drag me?!” I shouted at him. I tried not to cry out loud every time my hit a step.

“ What do you think I was going to make you do? Walk so you could run away? Not a chance.” He said. I squirmed but his grip was too strong. We finally reached the end of the staircase. As Jongin oppa turned the corner, I saw Myungsoo oppa walking the opposite end.

“ Oppa! Save meeeeee!” I shouted as loud as I could. He squinted his eyes and after realizing I was being dragged, he ran to us.

“ Hyung, what are you doing?”

“ As you can see, I’m dragging Jieun so she won’t run away from me.” Jongin oppa told Myungsoo oppa. Myungsoo oppa had a disappointed look on his face and shook his head.

“ Are you making her clean the boy’s toilet for you? Nice try, but I’m taking her with me.” Myungsoo oppa said and pulled Jongin oppa’s hand from my collar and helped me up. He was like my knight in shining armor – no, make that brother in shining armor.

“ Come on! I can’t clean the boy’s toilet all by myself!” Jongin oppa said.

“ Then you should have thought about the consequences first before making out with a girl.” Myungsoo oppa said and walked away, dragging me – by the hand, of course.

“ Thanks for saving me back there. I really thought I was going to clean the boy’s toilet.” I sighed in relief. He put his hand on my head.

“ No problem. Anything for my little sister.” He ruffled my hair and gave me a smile that he doesn’t show to other girls. I really respect him. He’s always so kind to me and helps me when I’m in trouble. My ideal type is someone like Myungsoo oppa – kind, polite, caring, helpful, etc…

“ Where’s Taehyung oppa? He should be with you.” I asked.

“ He went to buy groceries for dinner.” He answered. How helpful.

“ But I don’t need anything else…” I muttered.

“ He said something about steak…” Myungsoo oppa said. My eye twitched.

“ He knows I don’t know how to make steak!” I said in frustration. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It has been about 2 years since we started living together. I should been used to it by now.

“ Should I help you cook it? You know, I’m pretty good at cooking.” Myungsoo oppa offered. If we weren’t siblings, I would kiss him.

“ That’s really sweet of you, but I can do it myself. I accept his challenge.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Jieun!” Taehyung oppa exclaimed and hugged me tightly as Myungsoo oppa and I entered the living room. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and went to his room. He knew he couldn’t get me out of this one.

“ I missed you!” Taehyun oppa exclaimed and hugged me tighter. It felt like I was wearing a corset that makes your guts explode – or something. This is what I mean. I had to live with a spoiled brat and an elementary school kid for almost 2 years – with the help of Myungsoo oppa.

“It’s only been 3 hours.” I said as he let go of me.

“ Which is why I miss you!” He said. I sighed and went to the kitchen.

“ Myungsoo oppa told me you bought steak?” I asked nicely. Shouting at him won’t do me any good. It’ll just lead to Taehyung oppa crying, me feeling guilty and apologizing shortly after which hurts my pride. Let’s just say, it’s a waste of my time.

“ Yup! I know you don’t know how to cook steak so I’m going to help you cook it!” He offered. The last time he tried cooking, he wasted a ton of eggs, a lot of meat, and he almost burned down our house. At least the rice was good.

“ It’s okay! You don’t need to help me! Myungsoo oppa already offered to help me.” I said.

“ Is that so? Okay then. I’m going to take a bath.” Taehyung oppa said and went to his room. This always happens. Taehyung oppa can get away with anything if he shows that innocent face of his.

Myungsoo oppa was half- with a towel wrapped around his neck when he came out of his room.

“ Does it kill you to wear a shirt?” I asked him as I took out the groceries that Taehyung oppa bought. I’m not uncomfortable seeing my brothers without shirts on since I’ve been living with them for almost 2 years. There’s no reason for me to be shy or anything. I’m just glad that they have abs instead of pot bellies.

* 4 steaks? Is someone coming over?* I thought but ignored it.

“ Does it kill you not to ask me questions about whether or not I wear my shirt?” Myungsoo oppa asked.

“ You’re starting to sound like the old man.” I said and shook my head, disapprovingly. I can’t ever imagine Myungsoo oppa being a spoiled brat and a playboy. I’m so used to his personality that it’s engraved in my brain and I can never see him in any way ever again.

“ Am I? Maybe I should try using his methods…”

“ Oppa! Don’t ever become like him! You’re the only brother I respect and really like! If you become like him, I swear I will leave this house and train in the mountains so that I can kick all of your asses when I get back!” I exclaimed. I don’t know if I was serious at the time because it sure sounded like I was.

“ I was just kidding, kid. Don’t make such a big deal out of it.” He said and ruffled my hair. I was quite really relieved when he said he was kidding. I could just hug him right there, on the spot – but then I remembered he wasn’t wearing his shirt.

“ Oh yeah, do you mind helping me cook the steak? Taehyung oppa offered to help but after what he did the last time, I told him that you were going to help me.”

“ Sure, I’ll help.”

“ Gomawo oppa.” I said.

“ … she suddenly kissed me on the lips, so I was thinking,‘ Why not?’ and just went with the flow.” Myungsoo oppa and I heard from the entrance. It seemed like Jongin oppa was talking to someone. Myungsoo oppa went to his room to finally wear his shirt. Curious, I walked to the entrance to see who it was. A tall guy suddenly appeared in front of my eyes. I had to look up to see his face.

“ Midget, meet Kim Woobin, my amazingly hot friend. Woobin, meet Jieun, my amazingly annoying little sister.” Jongin oppa introduced us. Kim Woobin… his thick eyebrows make him look intimidating and can’t be approached easily. Despite that, he is really popular because of his looks and body. I have no idea why a handsome and tall guy would hang out with someone like Jongin oppa.

http://cdn.sptdigital.com/sites/asia.setone/files/ct_character_f_primary_image/The%20Inheritors%20-%20Choi%20Young%20Do%20-%20Cast.jpg

“ It’s finally nice to meet you, Jieun. Call me Woobin oppa.” He said, casually.

“ Nice to meet you too.” I said and bowed.

* No wonder there’s an extra steak.*

“ Oppa, you didn’t tell me your friend was coming.” I said to Jongin oppa.

“ I told Taehyung to tell you and Myungsoo.” He said. As usual, Taehyung forgot to tell me. I don’t see why I should be surprised.

“ He forgot didn’t he?” Jongin oppa asked.  

“ You think?” Myungsoo oppa came out of his room wearing his shirt.

“ Woobin?”

“ Taehyung oppa forgot to tell us that Woobin oppa was coming.” I told him.

“ Why am I not surprised.” He said and rolled his eyes. Taehyung oppa came out of his room with wet hair.

“ Woobin-ah!” He exclaimed. Jongin looked at him.

“ Taehyung, did you forget to tell midget and Myungsoo about something?” Jongin oppa asked him. He had this confused look on his face.

“ I don’t think so…” He said, shaking his head slowly. I mentally face-palmed myself. How can anyone be so dense? I guess it’s possible since it’s Taehyung oppa.

“ The bathroom is right there. It’s okay to leave your clothes in my room.” He told Woobin oppa.

“ You’re asking me to walk to your room that is a meter away from your bathroom half ? What if your sister sees?”  Woobin oppa whispered the last sentence, but I could hear everything.

“ Don’t worry. The midget is used to seeing us without our shirts on. She’s completely immune to it. Even if she gets shy, you are way out of her league." He said and smiled.

“ … I think I’ll just change in the bathroom.” Woobin oppa said and went to the bathroom with his bag.

“ Yah, did you have to tell him that?” I asked.

“ Tell him what?”

“ That I was out of his league.” I said. I couldn’t believe he said that! How am I supposed to get a boyfriend in the future if he tells them unnecessary things?  

“ It was the truth. Now hurry up and make us dinner. I’m starving. Get me a glass of water while you’re at it.” He ordered me.

I hit his head and said,“ Go get it yourself, old man.”

“ It’s something so simple yet you can’t do it.” He said. My eye twitched.

“ If it’s so simple, why can’t you get it yourself instead of getting me to do it for you?!” I shouted at him and went to the kitchen. Myungsoo oppa followed me.

“ You took that quite well.” Myungsoo oppa said as he helped me tie the straps of my hello kitty apron.

“ It’s because a certain someone is here that I couldn’t kick him.” I said and then thanking him for helping me tie the straps of my apron.

“ What do you think about Woobin?” Myungsoo oppa asked me, out of the blue. I thought about it for a bit before answering.

“ I guess he’s kind of handsome. He’s polite too. Like you.” I answered honestly. I have to say, Woobin oppa is my ideal type – which is someone like Myungsoo oppa.

“ You think I’m handsome?” Myungsoo oppa asked me with wide eyes.

“ Y-yeah…” I stuttered and looked down. My heart started beating faster and faster. It suddenly felt a bit awkward between us.

“ Let’s start cooking!” I said to avoid awkwardness.

“ O-okay.” He stuttered.

* Why won’t my heart stop beating so fast?*
------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 1 is out~!

I hope you guys like this chapter... it's like, super long(to me, at least) - the longest chapter I have written since I started writing.
Recently, I fell in love with Kim Woobin sooo that's why he's in my fanfic! He's just so cute and hot!
And I wanted a tall guy soo yeah

 

Please subscribe, comment and upvote(your choice)!