Back Into Time

Clock Waltz

 

Woohyun's POV

I watched my Jiyeon go inside the van. Her face was covered with dried-up blood. Her hair was in a mess, but that didn't matter. My girl was about to die or was she already dead?

Full or assumptions filled my mind. What if she got hit by a car and I wasn't there? What is she killed herself for no reason? What if she was trying to hide something and is covering up by dying? Wasn't that a little too extreme to do? 

I dropped to my knees as I began to cry. I wasn't there for her. I was too late. Now.....now Jiyeon will go to heaven without me. I want to die too, but that wouldn't make sense. 

Before I die, I..... I want to see what happened. Maybe there will be a reason for her death. But that's impossible. I can't just go back in time like that. 

Yes you can.

I was shocked when I heard a little voice in my head. I stood up as I wiped my tears. I swiveled my head in every direction. "Who's there?!" I yelled. 

Right here. Look behind you.

There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. "AHHHHHH!" 

I jumped back and I landed on my . I looked at the figure. He had really small eyes like a little crack on the floor and orangish hair with bangs. He wore casual clothes. Just a sweater and jeans. What surprised me the most was his wings. He has wings?! 

"My eyes are like this because I was born with that ok?! Gosh! So ignorant," it spoke. 

"You can read my mind?! But how?!"

It cleared it's throat before he began his "FYI". (For your information) 

Let me introduce myslef. My name is Sungkyu and I am a angel, a dark one to be exact. I am an angel that can go back in time. My job is to help people find out what happens to their loved ones death or to actually go back into time to when he/she was born. Any questions?" Sungkyu asked. 

I raised my hand like a little kindergartner and he nodded his head. "Wait.... So you can actually go back into time?! Woah! That's so cool!" I exclaimed like a little kid. 

Sungkyu felt flattered by my words as he raised his chin up. "Of course! What do you expect from an angel?" 

"Nothing at all," I said with a smile. 

Sungkyu ignored my statement and walked towards me. "As I was saying. Do you want to go back in time?" I pondered for a while. "Will I die or something?" I asked him a little nervous about dying. "No, you'll just be in a deep sleep. Depending on if you want to die after that or not. And the answer would be yes?"

"You read my mind again didn't you?" I questioned him. "Of course. Now, just sign here and there and we'll be all done," he said as he took a piece of paper out of his hand. 

"What is there to sign? Why do I need to sign a contract?" I asked. Sungkyu sighed and began explaining. 

"The reason why you have to is because we need to make sure we're not responsible for your body if you get lost in time. That hasn't happened so far, so I think it'll be fine. But we have to make sure in case," he said.

"All I want to do was find out how Jiyeon died. Not go back in time and stalk her life as a little girl."

"Oh, then I guess I pulled out the wrong one. Aha! It's this one," he shouted. "This one is only for people who would like to visit their loved ones' death or the cause of the death." 

I nodded my head as I slowly reached for the paper. "I'll sign this one then," I said in a monotonous voice. 

"Sure! Just place your fingerprint on the red square and the yellow square and you're done!" Sungkyu exclaimed. 

"What squares? I don't see any. Oh never mind," I told him as I looked at the contract. There were bunches of squares and squiggly lines. I scanned the paper and found the squares Sungkyu explained to me." I placed my right thumb on the square and my finger began to glow. As I lift it up, my fingerprint was in black on the contract. 

I was too amazed with my fingerprint that I forgot to put it on the other square. But it was too late, Sungkyu folded up the paper and burned it into flames. 

"W-what did you do to the contract?! Is it ruined?!" 

Sungkyu giggled a little and gave me an assuring pat on the shoulder. "It's okay. I sent it up to my world. They'll take care of it." 

"You sure about that? I don't trust strangers that much....."

"Aish! Don't worry!!" Sungkyu exploded. I put my hands up in defense. "Ok.....gosh. Just trying to make sure everything's clear." Sungkyu glared at me. "Now come on, we have to go." I titled my head. "To where?" "To the past! Gosh! I feel like I'm talking to a kid!"

I stared in shock. "Well excuse me, Mr Squinty Eyes, you're the one that came here!" 

Sungkyu ruffled his hair and grabbed my hand. "Come on, it's time to go." He made a circling motion and a big circle was formed in the air. Inside were lots of clocks. "Now, in you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Sungkyu pushed me as I began to holler. My journey begins now. 

 

AN: Hello \(^o^)/ 

How the first chapter?

I have a feeling this won't be good...........

T.T 

Well, I gotta go! Bye bye!