FINAL

When I still Love You

Looking through out the window of our hotel makes me miss her more. Since her parents have separated us, it was saddening. I wish I can hold her once more and look at her deep in the eyes and make that promise I kept. Her being my first. Yes that’s my promise, she doesn’t know how many girls I have to ignore. Many girls have told me that im gay because of this but no, this is for the love of my life that I hope will come soon. Im also the leader of a group, my friend taeyang was with me along side my hyung top. We went to the crowded place of Seoul and stayed there. My friends wanted to go clubbing again but didn’t want to.

“yah! Jiyong, you need to forget about that girl” taeyang have said it again “

yeah! We don’t even know who she was, can you at lease please tell us?”

“no, you two go if you want, im staying here” “

you’re such a sadist, come on!” taeyang pulled him but he hesitated so much.

“dude! Come on I don’t wanna be drunk tonight”

“come on tae, forget about him, he miss her again”

Both of the boys left him, he let out a deep sigh and looked back at his window. Bright lights covered the whole city. He was holding their picture, with a smile on his face. But he thought, he needs to be a man and maybe its time to let her go. He let go of the picture and went out to get a wine bottle. As he drinks his first glass for the night he remembered the girls that lined up just to get a glimpse of him, he might have dated before but those are just like for fun or something. Is it this hard to forget someone?

Hours had passed but it was only 11pm when the boys came back. It was too early, jiyong thought, maybe because there is a problem or something but it was more of a problem for him. They entered the hotel room, with someone. Its not just a someone but really a SOMEONE. He was shocked, nervous,happy, it was really mixed emotions.

Seeing this person in front of him smiling and looking really pretty was just awesome. His years of longing for her has now stopped, he finally saw her. Park Bom, who else, the girl he waited for so long.

“hey, jiyong, good thing you’re awake, meet our friend bommie” his eyes are still shocked, she was also shocked when she saw him, her eyes cant look straight at him but he kept his focus on her.

“annyonghaseyo,” jiyong said and hand out his hand to do a little hand shake

“ah, hello, nice to meet you” she said and held his hands

“oh! Jiyong you have some wine!” top said that both brought them back to reality. Bom sat on the couch with taeyang, jiyong and top was on the other side. They started telling stories, both laughed and catch glimpse of each other. But with all of those taeyang started a topic which both of them got affected. It was jiyong’s promise towards a girl.

“you know what bommie, that friend of ours never have hid 1st kiss because of some promise he had” “

really?” she said softly making her blush even more

“hell yeah! We even think of him as gay. But we know he’s not”

“please don’t talk about like that hyung! Its embarrassing me”

“no its not” she said moving her hands making jiyong look at her even more. The night was getting late and the two boys was getting fall out since they are kinda drunk except bom and jiyong.

“well uhmm i- need- to sleep- night bom!” top said and went on his room with taeyang sleeping on the other bed. Now there is only two of them in the room, it was a bit awkward so she decided to make a move.

“I have to go now, to give you some privacy” she stood up and bowed down. She opened the door and went out, jiyong was still sitting on the couch thinking about her. Until he opened the door and followed her. The door let out a bang! And woke up taeyang.

“uh! Who’s there? Looks at everywhere jiyong? Bommie?” he stood up and shake his head. He woke up top who was dreaming about his favorite robot toy, yeah he’s a bit childish sometimes.

“hyung!” he shouted making top awake

“who’s there?!, taeyang? Aigoo don’t do that to me again!”

“let’s go outside and look for jiyong!” They both went out. On the other side of the story, jiyong ran towards her.

“bom!” she looked at him running. she smiled at her as he do the same.

“jiyong what are you doing here?”

“I came for you, cant you remember me?”

“I do remember you” the atmosphere was now more emotional since its only the two of them awake.

im sorry, I have to leave you before, you know my situation right?”he nodded and looked down. She was kinda sad and frustrated about how things have gone.

“how are yah?” he said with a smile

“im kinda busy these days because of photoshoots and other stuff”

“do you have a boyfriend?” “no, im still single how about you?” he kept quiet making her feel more not so ease. “

jiyong, about the, about our past relationship, we were young, we didn’t know what were doing”

“no! we do know what we are doing, you know how hard it is for me to finally move on? Well up until now, I- I- I still love you, but I guess you haven’t felt the same way, so im sorry for bothering you” He walked away, kinda angry and sad, bom on the other hand was in tears until-

“jiyong-ah!” she said and ran towards him, when he faced her, both of their lips have met. Taeyang and top was at the other edge of the hallway completely seeing those two.

“wait that’s ji-!” taeyang said but top covered his mouth

“shus! Be quiet, so bom is the girl he’s been waiting for”

“yah!” taeyang said wiping his mouth “your hand stank” The kiss was quite long, but when she broke off, both of them had a smile on their faces.

“so do you still love me?” bom asked him with a smile still holding the back of his neck.

“ I do, and always will” “I love you” jiyong said with a smile

“I love you too and see you soon”

“take care, ma lady” she entered the elevator and wave at him. The night ended when bom went home, and jiyong came back to their hotel room. top and taeyang also went back to bed before jiyong can even come in. both bom and jiyong went to sleep with their happy face on. And remembering the love that was once lost but was founded again.