chapter 1

Do You Trust Me?

Do you trust me?

Chapter 1

 

 

 

Hoseok woke up to a cat pouncing on his chest ruining whatever form of dreams he may have been having. “Rajah, go away” he exclaimed sleepily, rolling over to his side taking the little orange tabby with him, earning a loud meow in complain. “Why can’t you go bother someone else; like my sister for example?” he questioned his cat petting its soft head. The cat leaned into the touch purring and clawing affectionately into its owner’s hand. “Ouch! Cat, stop that hurts— Do you want me to feed you?” Hoseok asked sitting up and taking the cat with him while he then proceeded to walk over to its food bowl by the window.

  After feeding his precious Rajah he noticed a yellow sticky note on his window. Hoseok pouted and walked over to it, opening his window and taking the slip of paper. “You know you love my singing ;) ” Hoseok’s face flushed in embarrassment of this stupid guy’s over confidents. ‘Who even are you?’ He thought, before exiting his room into the kitchen to make him some food for work.

“I see prince charming showed up again last night~” His sister cooed in a mock tone from behind the couch.  “I don’t want to talk about it.” Hoseok replied, pulling out the sandwich meat. “DAW~ why not Hobi? I thought it was sweet how he was going to wisp you away, ♫ on a magic carpet ride♪.” She said exaggeratedly before beginning to sing. “♪A whole new world.♫” She started but cut short by having a slice of cheese thrown at her face. “YA! I said I didn’t want to talk about it!” He said completely flushed by the teasing he was getting by his stupid sister.

She just giggled and sat up, walking over to her younger sibling. “You should waste food, ya know.” She said mockingly shoving the slice of Munster in his mouth. “That’s discussing Noona!” he mumbled through the cheese slice. “This was on your face.”  “Serves you right you little puck” she retorted slapping him on the . “Now go to work and bring mamma home the bacon.” He gave her a judging stare before assessing how weird she was. And before you know it he was in the showing preparing for a long day as a petty barista in down town to a coffee shop that just about every rude human in Seoul goes to.

 

Meanwhile Jin was walking to the university where he went to school. He hopped in the future he could become an actor him and his family could be proud of. Maybe when he got his first job he could get the cute barista to notice him. He’s been trying for about a week now after he got his address. Don’t ask how, he knows a guy.  Not the point. The point is tonight was going to be his lucky 8th attempt. And who knows maybe he’d get the cute male to at least give him a shot.  But so far the previous tries haven’t worked.

Jin thought the flashbacks in his mind of the first seven tries.

Jin pushed the latter up to the lit window of the second story to the blue house down 7th street. Hoping that this is the correct address he carefully climbs the latter steadying himself with the guitar strapped behind his back. Once he reached the top he noticed that the window was shut with the curtains closed.

Jin continued to hope this was the correct place as he sat upon the base of the latter, and pulling his acoustic guitar to his front.

Hoseok sat in his room trying to get a small amount of studying in before he had to repeat his boring schedule again tomorrow. And Hoseok loved nothing more than having a repeat of today. He slept in and forgot his homework, then he was late for work and was yelled at by his boss, then it didn’t help having the lovely perks of being a barista, which means he was thoroughly treated like garbage the entire day.  But at least he had Rajah, his cat he absolutely treasures.

At that moment Jin started strumming the chords to The Manual, cause the younger male to jump and look over at the sound coming from outside his window. He slowly got up and walked over to it. Using shaking hands to open the curtains, to find Jin sitting on a latter playing a song, and singing to him.

” hey what’s up beauty mareul geosio” Jin sang earning a blush from the latter. “what are you doing here, who are you?” Hoseok said interrupting the man’s song. ‘God this is the guy from the coffee shop isn’t it, why is he even here? how did he get my address, what does this guy want with me? I’m just… me?”

 “My name’s Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin” he said holding out his hand for the younger to take. “ It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

“You didn’t really answer my question.” Hoseok retorted pushing the man’s hand away.

“How am I supposed to explain the feelings I get when I’m away from you that earge for me to be by your side?” Jin said looking the male in the eyes carfully standing up on the ladder, while balancing himself by putting his hands on the younger males window seal. Hoseok looked at Jin, a spread of blush lining his face as he walked away, “Please leave.” Is all he said before he shut his curtains again going back to his studies. “Wait, Hoseok. Ill see you tomorrow right? It’s a date!” then Jin finally Left, leaving the younger male to wonder about the latter.

 

  Seokjin was snapped from his thoughts by his teacher putting a hand in his shoulder, “Jin, there’s a man in the office who would like to speak with you about something. I would like you to go there.” She said giving him a smile. “Make us proud, Okay?” is all she said before sending him away with his stuff.


 

So I have been planiing  to put this out for a while, but my computer decided to crash, so it'll be a bit (maybe like 3-5 days) Before I put up the last 3 chapters, and ill put them all out together cause why not right? hahah~! <3 hope you enjoyed what I could manage from this story so far.