Adorable Kitty

A Lion and A Bean

“Come on hyung! Let me see.” Hongbin pleaded from outside the bathroom. The group has been preparing for their next comeback ‘Zelos’ and for it, Taekwoon will be sporting freckles. Hongbin would never be one to deny that Taekwoon looked handsome in everything, but there was something downright adorable about those freckles. Which inspired Hongbin to request something special from his boyfriend. Something that he is waiting to see.

 

“Why did you ask me to do this?” Taekwoon didn’t have any problems with Hongbin calling him adorable, the problem came with his dimpled boyfriend’s idea. He was hesitant because there’s unintentionally being adorable and then there’s this.

 

“Because I want to know if I was right. Now come out!” Hongbin jiggled the handle on the door.

 

“I’ll only come out if you promise no pictures.” The other members weren’t home at the moment, so he didn’t have to worry about them sneaking pictures.

 

“Ugh. Fine. I promise I won’t take any pictures.” Hongbin heard Taekwoon sigh before the door was unlocked and opened.

 

Taekwoon stood there, face to the ground. He took another breath before looking up to meet his boyfriend’s eyes. There was a moment where Hongbin did absolutely nothing and the entire dorm was silent. The following moment was ushered in with a squeal from Hongbin and him jumping on his adorable boyfriend. Hongbin convinced Taekwoon to put on black cat ears and simple cat-face make up to accompany his freckles. The result was the cutest thing possible and could only be improved if they had cat paws for Taekwoon’s hands and a tail to attach.

 

“I was right! Your adorableness has been exponentially increased by turning you into an adorable freckled kitty.” Hongbin bounced in place before Taekwoon.

 

The elder wanted to grimace at the statement, but Hongbin was giving him that sunshine smile with full dimples and there was no way he could resist such an image. Taekwoon mentally sighed, mourning the time when he used to be able to say ‘no’ to Hongbin before he smiled and gave Hongbin a kiss, happy that his boyfriend was happy.


Hi! It has been sooooo very long since I wrote anything, let alone posted something. I am sorry for that, but I've been in an....interesting place mentally and I have had a mountain of school work to do. Anyway. Taekwoon's freckles are killing me and I was just inspired and needed to write. This is not edited at all so please ignore any errors, I just wanted you all to have something to read.

Thank you for your patience with me and all your love. I cannot express how much it means to me! Enjoy the chapter and leave me a comment if you have the time.