J or S?

J & S

Jessica

Wake up, just to see a room that full of drunk people. My head is hurt, my mouth smell alcohol, my hair is mess. Shoving all those human hands on my body, walk towards the door and leaving those room.

I walk along the streets, people staring at me. I just don't give a to them. To lazy to care about what people said. A bunch of guy surrounding me, kissing, touching my and . I push them and get into the taxi.

As I land my feet on my house, my body automatically fell down. My mind was blank. All I know is tomorrow this person is not going to be me.

 

Sooyeon

As I done bathing, I wear a baggy pants and loose sweater with my hair tied up. Slip it on my sneakers and goes to my car.

I take a lots of books and bring it them to the desk, wearing my spectacles and flip the cover books. Its quite here, everyone keep their eyes on their book. Silent fill the library. A guy spoke to me, he said 'Hi'. I just remain silent. He sit infront of me. He didn't ever bother to talk to me more. Thank godness.

Its evening, I close the book and putting them back to the shelf. It almost 7p.m, did I going to be Jessica back?

 

J&S

Its 7p.m sharp, I'm confuse. Which one is the real me? Jessica or Sooyeon? I heaved a sighed, my tears slowly drop. Does this going to happen to my life, everyday? I stood in the middle of the library exit door. Clueless. The voice inside me echoed, saying that It was Jessica now. I gritted my teeth. A guy that spoke to me earlier in the morning, pull me in. I look at him with my eyes widened. He say "You should realize what you doing just now". I have no idea. "Just be the real you" that the last thing he said to me before leaving me. I look down to my shoes and thinking. "I'm just Sooyeon. Jung Sooyeon". Jessica is just a shadow that following me all day and night. Now I realize, all those Jessica character were just a fiction.

I wake up from all those Jessica dreams and just being me, Sooyeon.

 

(Story explanation: The girl that being play in this story is actually Sooyeon, Jessica is somehow just her fiction character on her fantasy life which is refer to her dreamland. Sooyeon is being fanatic towards fantasy life, she wish that she could life with two different attiude in one day. So every night she will sleep and dream that Jessica is her second character in real life and she will doing all those things that she've never do. When she woke up in the morning, she will be herself, the real 'her')