Chapter 1

Autumn In My Heart

if chaerin can had two wish to be granted, the first thing she would ask is that her son can be born safely, and the second is forgiveness from her husband Kim Dong Wook

-----

chaerin wakes up sweating one morning frantically, searching for dongwook’s hand in the dark; she squeezes it to the best of her ability to alarming her husband at once. Donwook can’t see anything but he can hear heavy breathing and soon he finds his voice instructing chaerin to stay calm, it’s the best thing to do. For some odd reason dongwook feels nothing will ever return to calm after this.

He holds chaerin up guiding him towards the front door alerting himself that everything is indeed real and it is indeed happening. There’s no going back, he wants it to stop for some reason, stop Chaerin’s pain but the fact that in a matter of hours he’ll be holding a small being elates him.

-----    

even though under the influence of anesthesia, chaerin can feels a soft cut on her stomach region but it’s not really painful and she knows that the seconds are ticking down. dongwook opts to comfort and take her mind away from what the Doctor’s are doing. He talks with several emotions and what not. Chaerin hears nothing else other than donwook; she squeezes tighter on her husband hand, not because of the pressure but because of the pain that will be faced by dongwook in a matter of minutes.

Chaerin closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, gulps and lets a tear slide before opening them up smiling, “I love you.” Chaerin inform and Dongwook smiles. He says it back and it’s nothing more than reassurance for Chaerin knowing she can hear those words one last time.

she’s managed to get it in just in time and it’s locked and secured when Dongwook’s smile lights up brighter, his eyes following someone else. Chaerin feels a weight on her chest and he manages to meet big dark eyes staring back into his, a large amount of trust is held in them and Chaerin feels guilty.

flash back

Chaerin can see how happy his husband when he coming to her in the morning, with smile in his face he hold her hand 

"i know what name we can give to our baby, we will call him jinwoo, kim jinwoo" and chaerin immediately agrees with that beautiful name 

----

“Jinwoo.” Chaerin says “kim jinwoo" looking at her husband "Love him with your everything.” And Dongwook nods, of course he will. There’s no doubt about it. “And please, please, please don’t neglect him.” Dongwook’s expressions drops, the doctor’s are moving around to fast and their baby boy is snatched away in an instant. He’s confused as to what’s happening and why Chaerin is demanding such things.

“chae? What’s going on?” Dongwook’s panicking and Chaerin squeezes his hand reassuringly. There’s an oxygen mask placed on her and Doctor’s shouting things that they both don’t understand.

Dongwook knows something isn’t right and for some reason he pecks Chaerin on the forehead before he’s uhered out by a nurse. His heart drops knowing something is more than wrong.

-------------------------------

meanwhile in same hospital place

"when i can see taehyunie daddy" 

"we will meet our taehyunie soon seungyoon" said Kang Min Woo "are you happy" he asked

"yes.. i can't wait to meet him"

not long after his father comes to pick up seungyoon the doctor comes out with wide smile in his face, his heart full of happiness.

His second child Kang Taehyun finally come to the world.

 


 

a little boy comes in the room full of babies are born. Without feeling to know what he was doing, the boy pull out one card that is embedded in one of the baby box and play with it,

a nurse searching the son of hospital owner, who was playing in the park before, but now he can't be found when she just come back from toilet. after searching in every room she found him "oh my god, Seung Hoon.. I looking at you in everywhere..." 

Quickly and without hesitation the nurse take the name card and placing the cards in the baby box. she pick up seunghoon, and bring him back to his father room

 

--------

 

author note : 

sorry for waiting too long for this story, we already meet with jinwoo, taehyun, seungyoon and seunghoon.. i hope this not make you confuse,  and if you find or confuse with my word, i wanna say sorry because english is not my language >.<. and thank you for waiting and reading this story. spread minwoo love to the world ^^.