My Vampire Butler

Request A Story! (KYUHYUK)

A/N: Hello~ So this is requested by LydiaYS. She's the first requester. XD Sorry if it got delayed~ as I said, my internet was being a . But here it is! :D I hope you guys enjoy this!

 

PS: This is inspired by Kurosuji/Black Butler. My favorite anime.

PPS: I DO NOT OWN KUROSUJI/BLACK BUTLER. IT ALL BELONGS TO YANA TOBOSO ^^'

 

—————————X

My Vampire Butler

—————————X

 

"AAAAAAH!" The man screamed, followed by a slash of a knife, ending his life.

 

The butler sighed, "Humans." He said, "they all are boring."

 

Touching the man's forehead, he pressed it a little harder and the corpse turned into ash. Standing up proudly, he turned his heel and went back inside the mansion.

 

"Kyuhyun." Hyukjae called as he saw his butler walking inside the mansion while fixing his suit. The said man looked up and bowed, "Master."

 

"Did you finish him off cleanly?" He asked, sipping his cup of earl grey.

 

Kyuhyun smirked, "of course." He said, "I always do my job perfectly."

 

"You're too conceited for a butler, are you not?" Hyukjae scoffed, rolling his eyes at the tall red-eyed man who just chuckled lowly. "Why, I'm just telling the truth, my dear master." He answered cheekily. "If you would please, I will now go prepare dinner." Kyuhyun bowed and entered the kitchen without letting his master reply.

 

Hyukjae sighed and followed the retreating form of Kyuhyun. The man isn't an ordinary butler. He was a vampire whom Hyukjae met when he was fourteen. It was when his mansion was caught on fire and Hyukjae was the only one to survive. That was when he first met the taller. He didn't know when Kyuhyun popped out, all he knows is that the brunet comforted him and offered him a deal.

 

He knew it was stupid to trust a stranger, but he was not in the right state of mind that time, and Kyuhyun had the face of an angel, so he immediately said yes even though the brunet haven't said the deal.

 

The deal was that Kyuhyun would serve him, protect him, give him a nice life and he could live forever in exchange for his blood. When Hyukjae asked him why not kill him instead of serving him, Kyuhyun answered: "It's rare for us vampires to drink aristocrats' blood, it would be such a pity for me to just drink it all up. So I thought that why not keep you right? Besides, it's a win-win situation. I get your blood, you get a nice life."

 

And now that Hyukjae was three hundred years old, he still wondered why Kyuhyun haven't left his side. His mansion has been renovated through the years for people to not get suspicious of his being, especially now that it's the twenty-first century where people don't believe in Vampires anymore.

 

Hyukjae's deep thought was cut off by a velvety voice beside him. "Master."

 

"Yes?" The blonde looked up and saw Kyuhyun standing beside the sofa he was occupying. "You seem to be thinking deeply," he said, smiling a bit and Hyukjae blushed, turning away because he felt his heart pounding inside his chest.

 

It was like that everytime he sees Kyuhyun, at first he wondered why, but after a century, he realized that it was because he was already in love with the taller. But he only kept that for himself.

 

"Yeah..." he mumbled, patting the space beside him, "take a sit." He ordered and the butler complied, sitting beside Hyukjae and facing him. "Spill," the vampire said bluntly and Hyukjae swallowed nervously and coughed a bit.

 

"Aren't you tired of me? I mean who wouldn't, right? Being stucked to me forever." He said, "A-and... Why didn't you just kill me back then?"

 

Kyuhyun sighed, "First of all, no. I'm not tired of you. And second, I already told you the reason back then," he answered without hesitation and Hyukjae pouted. "I know that's not the reason. You could've just killed me after you drank my blood!" He defended, crossing his arms and glaring cutely at his butler who just chuckled.

 

"Okay. Okay. I think you deserve the truth." The brunet said, smiling at the smaller who just blushed and averted his gaze.

 

"Speak." He commanded.

 

"I.. Well, I just happened to pass by your place while hunting for humans, and that's when I saw you. Your house was on fire and you were crying pitifully so I didn't hesitate to help you. I know, for a Vampire, I'm a bit soft-hearted." He started.

 

"I'm not usually like that, it's just that... when I first saw you, I found you attractive, even though you were crying. And I still find you beautiful and attractive until now. Call me cheesy and , but when I saw you up close, I decided to keep you all for myself. I offered you to live forever because I wanted you by my side until the end of time, I guess it was what they call love at first sight." He breathed deeply,

 

"Ah I just confessed." Kyuhyun facepalmed himself and Hyukjae was in state of shock.

 

"Hey," The brunet waved his hand infront of Hyukjae and the smaller was brought back to reality. Blinking his eyes cutely for a few times, he smiled widely, his gums showing. So his love wasn't unrequited after all.

 

"I love you too."

 

"What?"

 

"I said I love you too."

 

And Kyuhyun smiled softly, "it's good to know that you love me back. Now that we're a couple—"

 

"I didn't agree to become your lover!" Hyukjae scolded, blushing furiously and Kyuhyun raised his left eyebrow.

 

"We said I love you to each other. That technically means we're a couple." He said matter of factly.

 

"You still haven't said I love you to me!" The blonde pouted.

 

"Okay. Okay! I love you!"

 

"Good! I love you more, Kyunnieee~" Kyuhyun chuckled at Hyukjae's cuteness,

 

"So... master," he said seductively and Hyukjae blushed. "I guess I now have the right to make love to you, right?" He continued and the smaller blushed furiously even more, hitting his arm softly.

 

"Kyuhyun! It isn't even an hour since we became lovers!" He scolded,

 

"To hell with that! I've been waiting for this for centuries, and now that I own you, we're doing it right now!" The brunet said, picking up Hyukjae bridal style and teleporting to the latter's room.

 

That night, screams of pleasure could be heard throughout the mansion.

 

——————X

A/N: Hehe. You like it? Sorry if it . :( XD