[1/1]

Brother's Best Friend [Yunhyeong x Junhwe]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- Just to give you a bit of context, Jinhwan is 18 years old and so are Yunhyeong, Bobby and Han Bin. Donghyuk and Junhwe are best friends, at the age of 16 years old, so they can fit the high school age. Also, Junhwe's last name is Kim because he is Jinhwan's younger brother. Hope it is not too confusing!

Junhwe was only 16, a naive little boy, well not so naive. He knew about everything he needed to but that didn't mean he wasn't a shy boy, and oh boy Junhwe was a shy boy. Jinhwan has a first hand experience of Junhwe's shyness as they are brothers and very close siblings at that. Well, they weren't the perfect siblings, they had their clashes sometimes and Junhwe never missed the chance to tease his short hyung ever since he had his growth spurt but nonetheless, they were close. 

In school, they had their separate lives, Jinhwan always hanging out with his small group consisting of Yunhyeong, Han Bin and Bobby. The four boys were quite well known for their band, "IKON", who performed often at dances but Junhwe, more on the reserved side, stuck to his best friend, Donghyuk. Jinhwan wasn't the only musically inclined in the Kim family, Junhwe too had a deep, melodious voice which he chose to hide, always claiming he had to work on it. 

This morning was chaos at the Kim residence, as the two brothers got ready frantically, bickering along the way and grabbed a toast and made a run for school. Junhwe soon was ahead of Jinhwan by a bit, given his long legs but he stopped to wait for his hyung and they continued, arriving just 5 minutes before school. Upon entering school, Jinhwan was met by his friends, among whom stood the most beautiful person Junhwe had ever laid eyes on, Song Yunhyeong. On this occasion, Yunhyeong glanced at Junhwe as the rest greeted Jinhwan but kept his gaze trained on him as though he were trying to asess him which left Junhwe slightly flustered. Junhwe's crush on the pretty senior wasn't a secret to a lot of people, well, except for the person himself. During this exchange, Junhwe didn't notice someone looking at him while smirking, that person being his beloved elder brother, Jinhwan.

After this incident, Jinhwan took it upon himself to get the two together which seemed weird since normally elder siblings don't let their siblings date their friends but this had been going on for too long for Jinhwan's liking. And so, he pulled his boyfriend, Han Bin into his plan and made him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter