Subtle

Shards

It’s addicting to say that jinwoo couldn’t get enough of the subtle touches they exchange especially hiding them by the public eye, the rush of adrenaline of being caught or going too far makes jinwoos heart rev up to its limit.

If you were to ask jinwoo the reason why it’s addicting then you’ll never hear the end of it.

Like the way seungyoons fingers would find their home in the gaps of his own when they were in the backseat of the van heading off to their next destination in their schedule.

The way seungyoon would run his fingertips through his locks, sweeping them away so the world could see jinwoos bright eyes.

The way during interviews seungyoon would naturally wrap his arm around jinwoos shoulder or waist bringing the other close enough to be attached to the hip.

Jinwoo just loves how the lingering touches would imprint themselves into his skin burning for god knows how long, making him yearn for more.

 

Majority of the time Jinwoo wants nothing more but to just melt into seungyoons warm arms, during the late hours before the sun could peak into the sky there would be times where seungyoon would ‘accidentally’ slip into jinwoo’s bed instead of his own.

But jinwoo didn’t mind at all.

He would happily bury his nose into seungyoons collarbone as seungyoon would tangle their legs together locking them in place; he would draw imaginary shapes into jinwoos back luring the oldest to sleep first before he could drift away with him as their breathing becomes one.

When jinwoo woke up his vision is blurred and his mind is pixelated, drawing himself back he finds out that there was only a border to how far he could move away in the midst of tangle limbs. He see’s seungyoons sleeping face and soon everything is okay again, removing his arm that was tucked around the others waist he gently holds seungyoons face in his palm.

His thumb brushes over the dark circles etched onto seungyoons face hoping they would fade away soon, he continues running tender touches on the canvas of seungyoons skin from the eyelashes kissed against his cheeks to the dip of seungyoons collarbones peeking out from the faded beige top.

They had twenty minutes left before the day had officially begun; forcing himself up he slowly squirmed his way out of seungyoons hold not wanting to wake the other up. After finally freeing himself jinwoo sat on the edge of his bed as he blindly searched for his fluffy slippers with his foot trying to resist the chill from coming in contact with the cold floor.

 

In the process of finding his slipper he felt a tug.

Seungyoons hand was firmly gripped onto jinwoos shirt; despite this his eyes were still closed while his face remained unfazed, jinwoo smiled as he turned to his side loosening the fingers digging into his shirt. Smoothing the curtain of hair backwards he pressed a kiss on seungyoons forehead.

In a flash seungyoon trapped jinwoo again his hand grasping jinwoos halting the eldest from running his fingertips through his hair; bringing their hands together against his chest drawing jinwoo forward.

“Stay.”

His rough voice broke into the cold air; jinwoo was reluctant for a moment before he gave in slipping back into the bed where seungyoon held onto him tighter embracing the new found warmth. Jinwoo let himself drown in seungyoons intoxicating scent before his fluttering eyelashes came to a stop; nudging his head under around the seungyoons chin he felt a pair of lips against his temple.

The ends of jinwoos lips curled reaching his crescent eyes it wasn’t long until he was dead to the world, he didn’t know how long the both of them ended up sleeping until he could pick up the distinctive noises of the others outside the door, refusing to move from his place he shuffled closer to seungyoon their chests now against each other as soon as he heard mino’s booming laughter not far. He didn’t miss out on seungyoon mumbling how annoying the others were being whilst jinwoo laughed snaking his arms around seungyoons torso.

 

The sound of the door knob twisting startled them freezing in their place, the door slowly opened up as seunghoons head peaked in through the crack.

“Are you awake or wh—“seunghoon stopped as he realised that he had interrupted their alone time sheepishly grinning he ducked out shutting the door gently. Seungyoon listened on as seunghoon ushered taehyun and mino away, opening his eyes again he noticed that jinwoo went back to sleep as soft snores was heard.

Seungyoon at this point didn’t feel the need to sleep anymore thanks to the other members, he was now fully awake but that didn’t mean he was going to get ready and face the world instead seungyoon lied awake listening to the music of jinwoos snores that kept him company.