Leggo

You make me weak, Dok2

"Raven?" her name was called as the instructor entered the training room. "Hello sir" she said as she stretched out her hand to the familiar man in the gym attire. He was taken back by her beauty and totally unnatural hair color. Her eyes were big and dark brown that were complimented by just a hint of mascara. Her hair was long and dyed half purple and half pink. She wore black harem pants and a simple black tank top that hugged her curves perfectly and had her chest appear bigger. It wasn't her normal choice of clothing but her friends choosing. "You've grown so much" he said with a nostalgic smile oh his face. "Indeed I have sir" Raven said as she turned to her friend who was standing comfortably next to her. "This is my best friend, Gabriella Fernand." "I'm Jung-Suk Jin" the man said as he shook her hand. 

"So Raven, I'll be your YG personal martial arts instructor for the next year or so" he said as he bowed to the girls. They bowed back with slight smiles on their faces. "To my understanding it will only be Raven training with me, correct?" he asked as he looked over the papers in his hands. "Yes sir, Gabby just came along for the ride" "and G-Dragon" the two girls looked at each other and laughed. "Ah yes, G-dragon should be around somewhere" he said with a smile and light chuckle.

"Raven, you've had prior training with your father for 10 years right?" he asked, looking more serious now. "Yes sir, he taught me well" she declared. "And I have no doubt about that" he agreed. It was in fact, no doubt that she was strong to anyone who knew her. However, on the outside she looked like a fragile 20 year old girl. 

"Come, I'll show you both around the building" he insisted as he opened the door and ushered the girls out. Gabby squealed in joy at the thought of exploring the building that most of her favorite k-pop artist dwell in. Raven on the other hand just wanted to train. 'I guess becoming familiar with the building I'm going to be in for the next year will be helpful' she thought as she stepped in the elevator that will take them to the second floor. 

"This is where the artist come to chill and relax after training down the hall in the practice rooms." He said as they opened a door that lead them to this futuristic looking lounge. Big oval light fixtures hung off the ceiling illuminating the room. There were leather black couches and chairs all along the walls and in front of a big screen tv that was to some game show. The walls were decorated with pictures of the artists and the company logo. There was a small kitchen in the corner with a stove, microwave, oven, toaster, and sink. The mini fridge was next to the microwave and some alcohol was stacked on a shelf above it. 

"Ah! Dok2, Q, Beenzino! I didn't see you there." Jung-Suk said as he walked to one of the couches that three men sat on top of. One guy had a beard and wore a black snapback, he was sitting next to this other guy who was tall as his long legs were stretched out in an awkward position from the table in front of him. Then there was another one who was appeared short but that could just be the way he's sitting. He wore a grey hoodie that covered his eyes so he couldn't be seen well. Jung-Suk did that manly handshake with them and the guy in the hoodie finally looked up which made Raven's heart fly. He was handsome with the most shiny pair of black cat like eyes. When he smiled his gold grills showed slight diamonds in them. He wore expensive jewelry and shoes. Even if he was only in sweats he still looked amazing. 

"Guys this is Raven and her friend Gabby" Jung-Suk introduced us all and we bowed to each other. "Oh you're the martial artist, right?" the tall one, now knows as Beenzino, asked in English. Raven nodded while she hugged her arms, she was suddenly feeling self conscious in her revealing top. "Do you speak Korean?" The one in the hat, now known as The Quiett, asked in cute English. "Yes I do" "She speaks 6 languages!" Gabby spoke up. "Ah, that's cool. What else do you speak?" the one in the hoodie, now know as Dok2, asked. Raven's head snapped up and made complete eye contact with him. She felt her face heat up and she could tell she was blushing by the smirk that crawled its way onto his face. "Ah um" Raven stumbled, completely struck with his intimidating beauty. "She speaks English, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Hebrew, and American sign language" Gabby said, saving Raven from embarrassing herself. "Wow that's impressive" he said with a bigger smile. Raven couldn't look away from Dok2. He was beautiful yet intimidating, Raven wanted to know more about him. However, Raven was shy ever since birth. She never played with the other kids and even during practice she stayed with her dad only, that's why she was stronger than the others. 

"Well this is the hang out spot and that's Illionaire, now leggo!" Jung-Suk said as he ushered them out the door once more. "Dude, you totally like her" Beenzino accused, turning to look at Dok2. "Man shut up. I only said two sentences to her" he said as he slouched more into the couch. "Bro, you're going to get shorter if you keep sitting like that" The Q nagged. "Jesus, I need to get away from you too" Dok2 said as he got up and walked out. "Go find your girl man!" Dok2 heard Beenzino yell from down the hall. Dok2 shook his head and went to go clear his head of that multicolored girl. 

It was around 12am when Dok2 finally ventured back to the YG building after recording some songs at home and taking a walk in the park. However, no matter what he did he just couldn't get Raven out of his head. Her soft brown eyes, her unnatural hair that looked soft to touch, her slim body that he just wanted to wrap his arms around and never let go. He shook his head and sighed as he walked into the cafeteria to grab a bottle of water. 'Is she here now?' he wondered as he grabbed another bottle. 'This is ridiculous, she wouldn't be here now' he thought as he walked to the elevator and pressed the up button. 

No one was here on a Saturday night so the elevator arrived quickly. He stepped in and pressed the button for the second floor. The elevator doors opened and instead of walking to the lounge where he originally wanted to go, his feet lead him to the practice rooms. 

His heart started to race as he saw the lights on in one of the practice rooms. "It's probably not her" he said out loud to himself. "HYA!" he heard as the sound of something smacking against an object rang through his ears. Out of surprise, he dropped the water bottles that made a loud crashing noise. He quickly bent down to grab them ad hurry out of there but he already heard the door of the practice room open.

There in front of Raven was the incredibly hot guy from earlier. He was bent over trying to pick up the bottles of water he dropped so his hat was covering his eyes. However, when he heard the door open he looked up and locked eyes with Raven. Raven's heart was already beating fast since she was training but when he looked at her she felt like it was going to pop out of her chest. "Ah, Dok2" her voice flowed through his ears like velvet and the way she said his name made him melt. 

"Sorry for interrupting your training, um here" he said as he handed her a bottle. "Ah! Thank you!" she said as she grabbed it from his hands and undid the top. As she chugged it down Dok2 took time to examine her. She was sweaty and her hair stuck out in random places from her pony tail. Her face was make up free and he could see a few blemishes. However, he still thought she was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. He pictured them both coming home from practice, all sweaty and tired, and just laying down with him out on the back porch in their home that overlooked the sea.

"Dok2? Dok2?" he heard his name being called and he broke out of his day dream to see Raven waving her hand in front of his face. "Joon-Kyung" he said as he grabbed her hand to stop her from waving it. She looked down at their intwined hands and a blush blew across her face. "Huh?" she said as she tried to hide her face with the few strands of hair that escaped her pony tail. 

He took her chin and pushed it up so she could look at him. "My name is Joon-Kyung" Dok2 didn't know what came over him. Of course she was beautiful but he came across beautiful women everyday in his life but, just one woman can make him imagine his life with her and he only met her once. "Ah, Joon-Kyung" she said as she stepped back with an incredibly red face that made Dok2 smile. Raven felt a strong attraction to him and felt incredibly comfortable around him despite the butterflies in her stomach. 

"Are you done with practice?" he asked and she looked up again. Her dad taught her that it was incredibly impolite to not look into a persons eyes when you talk to them. "Yes. I just have to get my bag and leave" she said as she pointed behind her. "Great! Would you like to go somewhere with me?" he asked as his eyes lit up. "Um Dok2?" "Joon-Kyung" "Okay, Joon-Kyung, I happen to be all sweaty and ugly" she said as she pushed some of her hair out of her face. "You're beautiful" he said which cause Raven to break out into an enormous smile that Dok2 copied. 

"I just need to get my stuff" she said as she ran back into the practice room. When the door closed she grabbed her chest and let out the breath of air she didn't know she was holding. Then she did something she never thought she would do in her life. She let out a girly squeal just like her friend did when she found out they were moving to Korea. Dok2 probably heard her from outside but she didn't care, she was going out with the guy that she has been thinking about for the past 10 hours of training. 

She stuffed all her training equipment back into her bag and fixed her hair. She wiped off the extra sweat that was on her body and grabbed her jacket. "Ready" she said with a big smile. He grabbed her bag as she put her jacket on and pressed the down button for the elevator. As the elevator went down, she kept sneaking glances at him that he obviously noticed. He thought she was cute how she twirled her ring on her finger and bit her lip every time she looked up at him. 

The elevator doors opened and they walked through the doors into the parking lot. He fished the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the doors to his car as they walked towards it. "No ing way" she said as they stopped in front of his car. 'Gosh, even the way she curses is cute' he thought as he smiled. "You have a Rolls Royce!?" she said as she gently touched the trunk of the car. "Yeah and I also have many other cars and a Lambo coming in next week from Italy" he said as if he was talking about buying candy from a store, as if it was no big deal. "Oh my, how rich are you?" she asked as she looked up at him in shock. "That's a secret milady" he laughed as he opened her door and watched her slide in. He closed it and jogged to his side before getting in and starting the car. 

"Where are we going?" Raven asked as she sat back and enjoyed the rich leather and new car smell from the expensive vehicle. "You'll see" he smirked as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove onto the main streets. 

There were many people out since it was a Saturday night but he planed to take her somewhere quiet. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "Starving" "Good" he said as he made a left. They drove for about ten minutes before they reached an apartment building. "I hope you don't mind coming here" he said as he helped her out of the car. "Wow, this place looks fancy" Raven said as she scanned over the building with her eyes. It was 20 floors and the outside was stainless steel with many windows looking over the city. 

"Come" he said as he stretched his hand out for her to grab. She hesitated before lacing her fingers with his. It felt right and she didn't feel like pulling away. The entered the building and Dok2 said a quick greeting to the security at the front desk before hurrying to the elevator that was already open. The held hands all the way up but had to let go so he could open the door. 

"Oh wow, Joon-Kyung" Raven said in awe. His place was incredibly big and looked like 5 of her apartment put together. The walls were all white and the floor was some kind of grey tile. He had a white leather couch and love seat in the living room and past that was a pool table next to the huge floor to ceiling windows. There was a huge flat screen tv hanging above a variety of video game councils with a surround sound system around it. 

The kitchen was stocked with all the latest cooking technology and the counter looked like it was made of expensive marble. "This place is amazing!" Raven said as she jumped on his couch, all feelings of nervousness now gone. "Meow" Raven shot up on the couch when the sound of a cat surrounded her. "Oh my" she said as she spotted two cats.  

"Oh yeah, those are-" "KITTIES!" Raven squealed as she picked the black one up and began its soft fur. "Oh no, you're too cute!" she said as she laid back on the couch and put the cat above her in the air. The other one jumped up on the couch and rubbed against Raven while purring. "Well this is it, this is how I die, of cuteness overload. It was nice knowing you" Raven said as she faked a heart attack and collapsed on the floor. 

Dok2 just gave her a judging smile and continued to walk into his kitchen. He put popcorn in the microwave and soda in two cups. "I hope you like Coke" he hopped as he handed her the cup. "Who doesn't?" she said as she took the cup and took a sip. "Want to watch a movie?" he asked as she picked up some cd's from the coffee table. "Yes!" Raven said as she bounced up and down on the couch. The unusual and cute action made Dok2 chuckle as he felt his face heat up. "You're so cute" he said as he brushed a strand of pink hair out of her face. 

The two made eye contact but instead of feeling awkward they felt like it was natural; like it was something they did everyday. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Dok2 noticed what he was doing and looked away immediately. "Umm so yeah, how about Saw VI?" "uh sure" Raven hated scary movies but since he picked it she thought it was probably something he wanted to watch so she didn't say anything. 

He put the movie in the player and grabbed the popcorn from the microwave. He sat down right next to Raven and placed the bowl on her lap. The movie started up and Dok2 put his arm around Raven's shoulder. She tensed up and he laughed. "I'm not gonna hurt you, ma. Besides, if you get scared you can always hide your face in my chest" he said with a cocky grin. Raven rolled her eyes but still got comfortable in his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his shoulder. "There you go" he smiled.

The whole movie was filled with screams of terror, some from the movie and some from Raven. Raven kept shielding her eyes with Dok2's arm the whole time but Dok2 wasn't complaining, he found it cute. The movie ended around 1:30am and Raven was getting tired from all the horror. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she stretched out her legs. "You tired?" he asked. "Are you tired" she corrected. "Are you tired, Raven?" the way he said her name sent shivers down her spin and made her smile.

"What are you smiling about?" "The way you said my name" Raven covered with both of her hands as she realized what she just said. "Huh? What was that, Raven?" Dok2 teased as he poked her in the side. "Nooooo" she cried as she tried to move away but was stopped by Dok2's strong arms as they wrapped around her small body.

"Don't run from me" he said in a husky voice. Raven turned around to come face-to-face with a serious looking Dok2. "Don't leave, stay the night with me. We don't have to do anything." he said as he buried his head in Ravens neck. "Dok2" she whispered as she reached up and touched the back of his neck. He took a deep breath and quickly lifted Raven up in his arms bridal style. She wrapped her arms around his neck to prevent herself from falling as he carried her to what she could only assume was his bedroom.

He walked through the open door way and kicked the door closed. He then laid her down on his bed as he turned off the light and put his hat on the dresser. "Dok2, why are you doing this" Raven asked as he slid onto the bed and wrapped his arms around Raven. She melted against him as she ran her fingers through his hair and pushed his head to lay on her stomach. "Isn't it obvious?" he asked as he kissed her exposed skin as her shirt had risen up at the end. "I like you" "You barley know me, Joon-Kyung" she breathed out. 

"I want to" he said as he pushed himself up to her level to look into her eyes. "What do you say? Be mine?" he asked as he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. She bit her bottom lip and rubbed her thumb over his hand that was holding hers. "Do I really have to say anything?" she smiled.

Dok2's face broke out into a wide grin as he grabbed the back of Raven's head and pushed her towards him for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and gentle like her didn't want to hurt her. "I'm not going to break dok2, i'm strong remember?" she laughed as she pulled away and traced her thumb over his face. "You didn't act strong on my couch" he teased as he pulled her body towards him. She rested her head on his chest and listened to his rapid heart beat that was starting to slow down. 

"You make me weak, Dok2"  

--------------------------------------

This took longer than I wanted it to but I had so many tests to study for and a boat load of homework. 

Why can't school be over already?