Forever Lost

Forever Lost - Prompt

He felt it with every inch of his body. He hid it well in front of s, but he was scared that someone might found out his true feelings about this whole situation. It's Kris, his fault that Tao feels like crying, feels like not eating, not sleeping. He is feeling empty, every day more and more. The more days go by. He will forget him. This is what he thought at first. But now he realizes what a fool he is, because he fell for his own lie. Every time he wakes up to the sound of shouting and laughing. No matter what, they didn't know about the feelings Tao had whenever he woke up and it hurt him, more than he could imagine. Every day was like a battle, a battle against himself. Not to fall deeper into the abyss called depression.

Whenever he thought of Kris' big hands holding his and his beautiful fingers intertwined with Tao's, he felt weird. He had always the same dream, Kris leaving him and never coming back like he did now. He was mentally exhausted, he wanted to be left alone and didn't want to think about the older male, but whatever he did, it reminded Tao of him and he missed it. He misses him so ing much, it's already palpable. Tao had almost noone to share his problems with besides Sehun, but Sehun wasn't really good at giving advice.

Nonetheless, he would tell Sehun his problems and the latter would listen to him. The whole time, since Kris left, he knew something was wrong with the older male. After all he is his best friend and friends know each other. Tao told him he feels weird, scared and he is most of the time in pain when he thinks of Kris. Even so, he doesn't have an answer what it might be.

"Have you ever thought that you  could have fallen for him?" Sehun asked seriously, getting a gasp out of Tao's mouth.

"No, just no. Never, what are you talking about? Why would I do that?" Tao asked surprised.

"Tao, it's.. The way you are right now. It's not normal and you know that, you are only denying it, because you don't know how to react according to your feelings. It's like, you are always lost in thoughts."

"I..I don't know anymore Sehun. It hurts, so much. Make it go away, my heart hurts. Just rip my heart out of me. Sehun hugged Tao the whole time until Tao restrained himself from crying. His head hurt from so much crying and Sehun could only watch and stand by his side, unable to do something.

They went out of Tao's room and he immediately went to the bathroom to wash his tear-stained face. That evening Sehun always kept sight of Tao, because he was anxious of leaving him alone in the state he is right now, it wouldn't be too good. He cheered him up and made him laugh like the good friend Sehun was. The older was thankful to have such a great and caring friend.

The other members weren't aware of the atmosphere around Tao, because Sehun and Tao were joined at the hip.

Like this he fell asleep, trying to think of nothing. Noone, not even Kris, but his dreams returned every night.

 

Author's Note:

I miss Kris, so I wrote this prompt. :)

Thanks for reading ♥