Getting Rid Of Victoria Song

Getting Rid Of Victoria Song.

`

Kim Jongin aka Kai was a famous suspense fiction writer, the best in his field. He was suave, debonair and a natural playboy who had his name linked with a different young girl every month. He was a man who had all three G's - Girls, Glory and Gold. What torment could be haunting this man? It was a face from the past, a familiar form called Victoria Song.

"Victoria Song!" Kai exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes, it's me," Victoria said coldly. "Aren't you glad to see me?"

"You know the answer."

"Do I?" Said Victoria laughing.

"What are you doing here, Victoria?" Asked Kai through clenched teeth.

Kai soon found out and the answer was not pleasent. Victoria had come to attach herself to him like a blood- leech. He had no alternative but to tolerate her for if she told the police about his secret, it would be the end of him. Kai could not just sit there and let Victoria ruin his life. And so, the day of the party for the mayor.

"Nice party, Kai," Victoria said.

"Then, it's my displeasure, Victoria"

"Do you have it every year?"

"Yes!" Said Kai curtly. "Now leave me alone!"

"Over my dead body! You are too valuable to me."

"Over your dead body, huh?" Kai murmured under his breath.

Kai went upstairs. Then, after making a few arrangements, he leaned over the head of the stairs and called out to Victoria. "Victoria, have you a moment to spare?"

"Sure, coming right up!!"

"Someone has dropped a gold chain down the bathtub drain." Said Kai.

"Not me, for sure. Maybe one of your many girlfriends."

"Here take the flashlight. If you lean over, you can see shining, down there."

Victoria took the flashlight and leaned over, squinting into the drain. Kai then raised a short length of lead pipe and struck her two to three times with great precision. Blood splattered all over the bathtub and onto the bathroom walls.

Cold-bloodedly and methodically, he washed and dressed Victoria. Then he dragged her into the store room. Triumphantly, he lowered the dead body into one of his wine barrels and sealed it. Kai then cynically marked it 'Grade One', the only barrel bearing this mark. Kai was about ascend the stairs when the front door bell rang.

"Oh God!! Why must they come now?" It was the F(x) family. They had arrived early for a game of bridge. Victoria had invited them over. Kai, thinking fast, brought a bottle of orange juice up the stairs and opened the door. Then he began his oscar-winning performance. He brought Krystal and Sulli F(x) into the living room and then he broke down in front of them. He said that Victoria had left him after they had a row. When the F(x) family left, he began to plan. A vacation in Hawaii - a few months or perhaps a year.

A year went by and Victoria Song became just an image, a fading one next to the attractive blonde beside him. Kai was reading letters from home while lying in the sun. As he was reading the one from his brother, he turned pale and beads of cold sweet formed on his brow. He had read;

"...found your key under the door. The Mayor was upset to hear you would not be able to come to his party. I gave him the only 'Grade one' orange juice you had in your cellar. He was very pleased and said that he will open it at his party. Wish you were here.

Love,

D.O,"