TRUCE

A Night To Remember (Truce)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

LAUNDRY ROOM, ATHENA HOTEL.

 

 

 

“That ... annoying as hell...” Sulli cursed under her breath while tending to the freshly washed blanket.

 

“Wait... what the heck is he doing here?”

 

“What else Sulli... to annoy you of course...” she answered herself while folding the blanket neatly.

 

“He came here just to annoy you? Weird...”

 

“Well, of course he love that but not to the extent that he came here just for that...”

 

“Maybe he still not over last week fight at the club?”

 

Yeah! They fight every time they met and to make it worse they were in the same circle of friends and they met frequently...

 

Sulli! You should have known his tactic... he got back at you whenever he loses...

 

“Oh no... what he had in plan?” she bit her lower lips in worry.

 

Last week they got into verbal dirty fight which ends up with Minho soaking wet with Blue Lagoon cocktail. Weirdly he didnt fight back and just walk away like nothing happen.

 

“err... Miss Jinri... are you alright?”

 

Sulli was pull away from her thought and turn to see who had called for her.

 

“Huh? I’m fine... totally fine... please call me Sulli... I’m just like you... a housekeeping staff...” She told the scared looking petite lady.

 

The petite lady sighed in relief. “I’m glad you are fine... Miss... I mean Sulli. I saw you talking alone in secluded room...”

 

! ! Why the heck did you cussing Minho in secluded room... she smiled awkwardly at the petite lady whom she recognize as Jieun by her name tag.

 

“Well, Jieun... I had this bad habit of talking to myself to kick away boredom...” she overly laughed.

 

“Oh... I thought it was something else...” she smiled genuinely.

 

“Oh dear... please don’t creep me out...” Sulli laughed again but this time it was real laugh.

 

The lady name Jieun laughed too before excusing herself with clean blankets and housekeeping trolley. She must be on duty.

 

Sulli got back to her deed of folding clean blankets the moment Jieun out of sight. And still cussing Minho.

 

“Why i’m stuck with him for almost 15 years? I hate you Choi Minho...” Sulli started to talk to herself again.

 

“Are you sure you hate him? You know you don’t... you just hate his annoying antics...” she huffed annoyingly while folding the blanket.

 

She was cursing and whining about Minho not realising that she had folded all the clean blankets.

 

“Wow... that was something...” she giggled while lifting the folded blanket to place it in the closet.

 

“Done.” She closed the closet door.

 

Right at that moment her eyes saw some rubbish on the floor and pick it up. She was about to cuss again when she realized it was a bubblegum wrapper.

 

 

Because of bubblegum she had to chop off her waist length hair to shoulder length when she was 16. ing Minho playing ‘bubblegum target’ with his friend when he missed the target and the bubblegum landed on her soft silky long hair. She cried the whole night and swore she will got back at him.

 

 

Sulli chuckled remembering the bitter memory. Did she got back at him? Hell yeah! She swapped his shampoo with green dye and he unknowingly used it without doubt one evening after his soccer practice. The result really fantastic. He had to walk around the school with green hair for one day before appearing so hot with dark brown hair the next day. Meh... the prank gave him good reason to become hottie... Sulli admit it herself.

 

 

Her whole 15 years was filled with so many incidents between her and Minho. Very dirty and horrid incidents you can say.

 

 

He kissed her out of nowhere when she was 17 and boasted to whole school that he had taken her first kiss. She counter back by saying his lips are much worse than frog lips. The next month she received a box of frogs from him on her birthday.

 

 

Sulli touch he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter