Loving Hurts

It hurts

So here is my love story? well you see many people might think oh this is just another story of a girl having a crush on a guy who likes...let me correct that has a girlfriend. 

Some might think alright a girl having a crush on a guy with a girlfriend so it must be one of those one sided love story that a girl has for her bestfriend...well let me tell you this isn't the case. In my case, we barely talk or even know each other. 

You must be thinking how can someone like some when they barely know each other? 

Well true I agree how did I fall for someone I barely know or even talk to? But most important why did I fall for him?

Lets go back to year 2012 I was in Year 10 when I met him more like I was the newbie in a new school in a new country. I didn't realize until the beginning of Year 11 that I have fallen from him.

How did I realize my feelings for him? well you tell me is watching him from far and unknowingly smiling when he is playing basketball with his friends and making a goal showing that I have fallen for him or his charms?

Like any other angsty story there isn't always a happy ending well not for mine at least. 

Some may think that I maybe just an emotional person but to be honest I am, although I can't really express myself really well more like I just don't. 

I am a type of person who keeps everything to myself and if you are curious, I never told anyone about this love or should I say crush I have on him. Why? Cause I am scared, scared of being criticized? teased? but mostly I am scared of being hurt. 

Even though he might not be the first guy I like but feelings are still feelings if you know what I mean. 

I knew that if I were to continue liking him I would only be the one feeling the pain (chuckles) but its alright because I feel happy just watching him from afar not in a stalker way.

I really envy his girlfriend why? because she is able to be by his side, able to comfort him when he is down, able to hold his hands but what do I envy most is that she has a place in his heart. 

Seeing them being happy hurts me but if I were a to break them up three people will end up being hurt including me...however, I ain't that , if he is happy then I shall be happy...well what rights do I have to take away his happiness after all I am just a classmate of his, someone whom he barely talks to. 

Well if you didn't know I tried many times to actually get rid of my crush on him however, for the past 2 years I failed and you might be asking me what about now? well lets see there is actually someone else whom I have feelings for but it is still uncertain. And my feelings for him? well lets say I would be lying if I said I am so over him and you are right I am lying because somewhere in my heart I still have feelings for him. 

There are times when I would just look back our old pictures which by the way is our class pictures I would always imagine what it would have been like if we did talk or if we were good friends. 

I also found out that him and his girlfriend have been friends for years and thats made me realize that I never had the chance in the first place. 

Sounds sad but whats even sadder is that I recently found out they broke up, though a little bit of me felt happy but I still feel sad because I have to admit that they were a meant to be couple, I know it is too early to say this but I can tell or I could be wrong. 

(chuckles) Its kinda embarassing sharing this but I just wanted you guys to know as some or most of you may well know a love story doesn't always have a happy ending to it...but to me this love story isn't an ending but it is a start because I know that somewhere out there, the one for me is waiting for me. 

I guess I could say its not my time yet but when time comes I am going to treasure every moment and make the most of it. 

So yeah...have you experience that pain in your heart seeing the guy you like with another girl/girlfriend? 

Because I did :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! :D Please do comment!!