Value of the kiss.

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Or you like being in the dark with me?" 

Hyomin: "Uh.. okay, what is switch?" try to break the hug.. She felt like her heart gonna explode soon, too nervous to be this close with someone that resembles her to her crush. Jiyeon laugh. 

Jiyeon: "Look for the switch..." pointed on the wall and without failed Hyomin walk coming close to the wall eventhough it was so dark. She switch on the lamp and sat on the couch next to Jiyeon. "So, tell me how we get here?" she stared at Hyomin with her curious face.

Hyomin: "I'm the general.."

Jiyeon: "So what?"

Hyomin: "i've learn so many things in my life and i bet, i have more experience than you...i know a lot of things...i live longer than you..." Jiyeon realized that Hyomin hold on her sword and she confused.

Jiyeon: "That sword..."

Hyomin: "To kill people like this..." she take it out the sword from it case and on something behind her. "Like this.." pulled back her sword from the ninjas behind her. 

Jiyeon: "How do you know that he's behind you?" and how did you get that sword again?"

Hyomin: "He know his master..." wiping the blood on the sword. "I'm proud to say that i can feel their existence even on the dark...as i saui before, i'm the general..i guide a lot of people, train them all night..and.."

Jiyeon: "Heol.. okay stop it.."

Hyomin: "Well, where is my ice cream and meat? i brought you until here and got nothing as rewards?"

Jiyeon: "Can't you see that i'm sick? huh?"

Hyomin: "But I'm hungry..."

Jiyeon: "There's ramyeon at the kitchen.. cook for me too.."

Hyomin: "Ramyeon?" she confused as this is first time she heard about it.

Jiyeon: "i bet you don't know how to do it.." Hyomin nodded and left out a small sigh. "Take the ramyeon on the drawer at the kitchen, there's a lot of it.. then take the pot?" Hyomin walk passing Jiyeon going to the kitchen. 

Hyomin: "Pot? This?" she raise a bowl a bit higher and show it to Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: "Pot!! The silver one, and steel... try to take it and hit your head, if it make a sound then that's the right one.. if it's broken then that is not the pot..." After awhile, a noisy come out from the kitchen followed by a loud sound of something getting hit by the steel.

Hyomin: "Ouch..."

Jiyeon: "Why make it hard, idiot.."

Hyomin: "I found it, then?" she ask again and Jiyeon explain it to her step by step and it was so hard to teach people who come from 200 years ago. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finish having dinner together, for the first time since they met, first dinner ever happen. Jiyeon laugh a lot because of Hyomin, she's too happy at this moments.. 

Jiyeon: "My head still hurting so much.."

Hyomin: "I think getting hit bythe pot is much painful then gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter