Final

Thief of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I forget

this story is adpoted from one manga....I forget the name but the story is following it. I just made little adjustments so the story isn't really mine. 

There is this school named Gunjo High School.

And today, there is this school’s committee meeting.

 

“How can’t you hear me out? Archery Club needs more funding!” His scream is heard throughout the meeting room. 

One girl who sits in front of him scoffs, “why do you guys need so much money? Haven’t equipments had been bought and paid in full? I have read the previous report and it says that Archery Club has spent too much money!” 

He gets up while his grip on the paper gets hardened, “why can’t you listen to me, you—“

“What?”  She gets up too and her face shows that she is angry, “do you want to curse me? Kang songsaenim will punish you hard, Oh Se Hun-sshi!”

“How can you be this evil, Kim Nam Joo-sshi?”  He shouts.

“Then why did you agree on making this evil girl the head of funding?” 

Se Hun is getting angrier. Some of the students are trembling besides Nam Joo because they know his reputation. Some says that Oh Se Hun is joining cartel or even those bad ganks. But Nam Joo isn’t scared of him or even rumors around this leader of Archery Club. She is the head funding of school’s committee and she has to do what she has to. The school and other clubs need more money and it can’t just go all to the Archery Club.

Everyone can see Se Hun is trembling too, but it is not because of scare; it is because of anger. He then slams the desk and makes some students, including Nam Joo, is shocked. “What do you want then, Kim Nam Joo?”

“Just accept this plan and get the hell out of here!!”  Nam Joo screams and girls beside her are grabbing her arms with whispering, “what the hell are you thinking? This is Oh Se Hun!”

“I don’t care!”  She whispers back and take a look on the cold stare this Oh Se Hun gives to her.

“But we need more money! I have told and presented to you about our expenses!”

“Then search your own money! This school isn’t just for Archery Club!”

He grits his teeth and then walks out from the room. Before that, he exclaims, “Then I will win this year’s local competition! Just wait for it, Kim Nam Joo!” Then the door is slammed so hard. Everyone is scared but at the same time relieved. Se Hun doesn’t try to harm the girl even though everyone knows he wants to strangle this one of his seniors so hard.

Nam Joo is student from eleventh grade while Se Hun is from tenth grade. Even though he is junior, he already becomes the leader or head of Archery Club. Some says (again) that he was chosen because some shady backgrounds pressed the previous leader to choose him. Nam Joo, however, doesn’t believe in any of those rumors. Even if they are true, that doesn’t mean that she has to be scared of him.

“Everyone please keep quiet!”  Kang songsaenim suddenly says something, “and Kim, please lead the meeting nicely! I do not want any other students coming out from this meeting like that!”

“Yes, songsaenim,”  Nam Joo answers politely and then her eyes scans the room, “is there anything more?”

Since everyone suddenly gets quiet, she announces that the meeting is over and the budget plan is now legit. She takes the money’s wallet and gets her things quickly. She comes out from the meeting room alone. After saying ‘hi’ to some students while she goes to committee’s room, she quietly enters the room and plans to keep the wallet into the safety box there. But before she can do it….

 

DUKKKK!

 

Someone smashes her head with something hard. She immediately loses her consciousness.

 

 

 

The next day, everyone is in ruckus. They know and have heard about the news yesterday. Students and teachers are talking about what happened. Nam Joo is the most famous student today.

“How could it happen?”  Kang songsaenim yells to her. She just looks down. A bandage is on her head. Some of her friends are consoling her and sit next to her.

“I….I am sorry, Kang songsaenim…”

“What will you do, then, Kim?”  asks Kang songsaenim, “You just lost the entire money for one-year budget. Every clubs’ money is in it. They depend on it for this one year.”

Nam Joo makes a fist with her hands. She feels useless and terrible, also angry. She never really thought before that something like this would happen to her.

“I will take care of it, songsaenim,”  Nam Joo says after a while, “I know someone who took it. I am sure that he is the one who is responsible for it.”  She says it with bitter feeling. It must be him!

Later after the school ends, she sneaks up into one field. There is Archery Club which is now practicing as their usual schedule. She looks up from the fence (since the fence isn’t see-through) with stepping onto unstable big rock. She tries to get the best look on the Archery Club and the whereabouts of her new enemy. That man who is called Oh Se Hun. He must be the one who took the money, she thinks.

She finally finds him doing archery on one spot. His gesture and aim is perfect. Many shots he makes bring awes from many people, including girls on the side. Nam Joo can’t hide her awe, too. Se Hun looks so cool and dignified while doing archery.

But suddenly there is a shot from behind him. It almost hit his head or ears and everyone is gasping. Nam Joo gasps until the rock is moving. She grabs the fence for stabilizing her and it works.

Se Hun, on the other hand, turns around and sees his senior in archery club smiling like an innocent guy. Everyone is seeing him too and some of them are gritting their teeth. They are angry because what he did can even kill Se Hun instantly.

“How can you let him do it, team leader?”  Archery teacher, Song songsaenim, scolds Se Hun instead, “you are the leader. You should have disciplined your team!”  He then walks out with murmuring some bad words for Se Hun.

“How can he scold you, Oh Se Hun?”

“That is unfair!”

“What is wrong with that senior?”

But Se Hun just smiles, “ignore him. He must be pissed because I am the leader now. It should be him who became the leader but you guys were choosing me.” 

Nam Joo suddenly feels tender and warm upon hearing what he just said. He might not be that bad as I thought he is….

But then the rock where she steps on crumbles. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter