forever....

Forever gone

Kai, the main dancer and the face of EXO opened the door to his apartment that he shared with the love of his life. Jieun Jung, the intelligent young girl whom captured the dancer's heart since long ago. When he walked in he sighed in relief because this -other than his parents house- was his true home. He dropped his bag and walked into their bedroom as he flipped onto the bed letting exhaustion take over. He breathed in and took in her scent that still lingered on the bed sheets, the sweet vanilla scent that he could never forget. He turned so he faced the ceiling and realised that the room looked very empty.... almost too empty. He quickly got up and walked around the small apartment and realised that everything was neat, too neat. He walked to their walk-in wardrobe and then he found her clothes there in its spot, his heart started beating fast. 'Was it possible....? Could she ch-'

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw her. She looked momentarily shocked when she saw the intruder's face; her lips turn into a small grin as she ran towards him and he smiled back equally before opening his arms and catching her.

"Jongin! I missed you so much!"

He chuckled before hugging her back equally as tight as she did and buried his face into her brown locks. 'Still the same sweet vanilla you are'

"I've missed you too jagi"

She pulled away but placed a hand on the nape of his neck as she played with the small hair with a smile. He smiled as he caressed her cheek and then she pouted.

"I hope you haven't forgotten my golden rule-"

"No touching the cheeks?" He raised an eyebrow, she then pouted even more and he laughed. He's missed his girl, recently EXO had been promoting in China and Japan, which meant less time for them. Sadly, it was the life of an idol but she accepted it because he was chasing his dream.

"Why were you so shock when you saw me?" Kai questioned her as he ate the ramen she cooked quickly for him.

"Because I have been left alone for 3 months in this lonely house" she pouted as she quickly took his chopsticks from him and took a bite for herself. He semi-glared at the girl before taking the chopsticks back and flicking her forehead.

"Yah it's mine" he tried to be serious but ended up cracking a smile at her. She smiled back before pecking his lips and sitting on the couch to watch TV.

"By the way... Why is the house so clean?" He asked after cleaning his mess and sitting next to her on the couch, placing his arm around her.

"Because I cleaned?" She questioned back with a smile and he raised a brow.

"Where did you take my Jieunieee?" He pulled her into a bear hug and she laughed out loud.

"Oppaaaa hajimaaaa~" she whined as she laughed and he nuzzled his nose into her neck.

"Andwae.... I've missed my princess"

She laughed as their position had change from Kai sitting next to her into herself lying on her back with Kai hovering on top of her with a smirk.

##

Kai watched as he saw an unknown man approach Jieun and hug her from behind. She turned around with a small smile and wrapped her arms around his neck before pressing her lips onto his. As they kissed it turned to something else which left Kai screaming yet she couldn't hear him. It was the same dream over and over again, was this God telling him that she was cheating on him? He shook his head as he glanced to her side of the bed, which was empty. He looked at the clock and sighed heavily, she should have been home long by now yet she hadn't returned and she hasn’t even texted him. He got up and as he walked out of the room and heard the door click and it revealed his girlfriend in black shorts that showcased her long milky skin and a black shirt that stopped just above her stomach.

"Omo... You scared me" she clutched onto her chest and he crossed his arms with an unpleasant feeling.

"Where have you been?"

She took off her high heels and placed then gently in the shoe rack as she walked towards him. "I was out with a few workmates and friends"

"At a club?" He questioned as she walked to their bedroom and lied on the bed, tired.

"Yes, why?"

"You shouldn't be going to clubs at night especially at this time!" He leaned on the wall as he was now well beyond pissed. She did not even try to hide the fact that she went to a club; it was like announcing to Kai that she was cheating on him.

She sighed before pushing herself up to sit and face Kai who looked mad. "It was just a few friends and I-"

"Jieun do you know what the god damn time is right now!?" He yelled and she winced.

"I can read the time Kai and I-"

"Exactly it's ing 4 in the morning! Do you know how ing worried I was about you!?"

"I know! As you can see I'm fine so you should quickly go to sleep so that you're not tired-"

He grabbed her and pinned her against the wall as he looked into her eyes that were blank and tired. She stared back into his which looked like he could kill anyone right now.

"Jieun let me ask you something..."

She sighed and closed her eyes, "go ahead, hurry I'm tire-"

"Are you cheating on me?"

It was quiet for some time and that made Kai's heart beat fast, he was scared… what if she was? She let out a scoff before rolling her eyes at the tanned idol.

"Are you ing serious? You really think I'm ch-"

"Yes I'm ing serious." He looked into her eyes which she rolled at him.

"Well I'm not for your information so can you let go?" She pushed his arm away but he caught hers and pulled her back.

"I'm serious Jieun." He said in a dangerous tone.

"I am as well Jongin."

"Don't lie!" He yelled and she pulled her wrist out of his grasp.

"Who the says I'm lying!?" She yelled back and grabbed her again, pinning her against the wall.

"You're hardly at home nowadays, you don't come back home till it’s late. Is it because you're ing some guy at the club? Is that why you dressed up all pretty for him?!?" He yelled and she frowned at him.

"Who said I've been going to the club every night? Who said I've been ing around with someone!?"

"Well tell me Jieun! Why the are you always so late every night!?"

"Like you can talk" she scoffed and his grip on her wrist tightened.

"Don't bring that matter into this conversation" he growled and she rolled her eyes.

"How could we not!? You complain when I'm late to return home but have I ever complained when you come late from your training or tours? Yet I don't complain about the fact that you come late so why can you?" She questioned him and he frowned.

"Exactly! So don't you dare talk" she growled back and was about to walk off but his iron grip was hard to break.

"You still haven't told me why!" He yelled.

"If you must know Kim Jongin, my mother is sick and that's why I've been late every night and it was only tonight when I could finally go out with my friends"

“Pfft what a pathetic lie” he scoffed and looked at her. "You think I'm going to buy that ?"

Her eyes darken, "That ‘’ is the truth."

"Yeah right, stop lying and just tell the truth" he rolled his eyes.

Tears slowly fell down her cheeks and he looked at her with an annoyed look but it quickly disappeared when he saw the tears as he realised that or maybe reconsidered his thoughts. 'Maybe... It is true...'

"You know Kim Jongin... You're a jerk!" She yelled and he felt the words stab his heart.

"J-Jieun..." He called out to her but she put her hand up to motion him to stop.

"Let me go."

He realised how tight he was holding her and slowly, loosen his grip but still held her wrist. She looked at him with her eyes that shows how broken she is and that made his heart clenched.

"I-I'm sor-"

"Let me go." She said in a dangerous tone and he loosen his grip once again but still held her wrist lightly, then she tore her arm away before walking towards their closet. He quickly hugged her from behind and she stopped as his grip tightens.

"Please don't do this.... Don't do this to me... to us..." He begged and she stayed quiet as tears just streamed down her cheek.

"Let.. me.. go" she said slowly and he tightened his grip on her and shook his head on her neck.

"Please... Don't go..."

She leaned her head back and sighed as more tears fell. "Jongin let me go right now."

"A-andwae... I can't... I can't let you leave me... It will kill me"

"Stop Jongin. It's-" she stopped herself as she realised what she was about to say. Her lips trembled as the words got stuck in .

"Please don't say it... I'm sorry... I'll do anything just don't leave me...I can't lose you.... You're my everything...."

"Jongin it's-"

"No please Jieun, I love you. I've always have and I always will"

She turned around to see his face which was distressed and scared. She bit her lip before he pressed his lips onto hers and then she closed her eyes. He leaned his forehead on hers as tears fell and he softly whispered.

"Please don't leave me... " she sighed heavily as she pulled away and turned around.

"It's over, Kim Jongin"


author note: here it is! Let me know your thoughts!