chapter 11

IT'S YOU!!!

I laid myself on my bed. When I rethought what I had done to him, I felt guilty. Why did I slap him?

A message came.

‘Sorry.’

There was only one word in his message. I didn’t reply it. I still mad at him.

A few seconds later another message came.

‘You must be curious! Do you want to know who I am? Come to the city park tonight at 7. You will find something interesting.’

My curiosity brought me to this park again. I really wanted to know who the person was. The person who disturbed my peaceful days.

I walked around to find the place where that person said. But I saw someone else there.

Daehyun.

He was standing there with a girl and they were hugging each other. I couldn’t see the girl’s face but I clearly saw that was Daehyun. Seeing that made my heart hurt.

Maybe that girl is his relative.

I tried to plant that thought in my mind. But then I saw her kissed his cheek. He didn't do anything to refused her. He just smiled happily. It made me hurt more. My tears started to flow. I couldn't see it anymore. What if then I saw something further like they were kissing or more. I couldn't. So, I stepped backward slowly but I kicked a can accidentally and made a sound which caused them looking at me.

“Nana..” I could herd Daehyun said my name.

I ran. Ran as fast as I can. He was a liar. He was a bad boy.

“Kim Nana! Wait!” Daehyun chased me.

He was faster than me. He grabbed my wrist.

“I said wait!” He held my wrist tight.

“What for?” I looked at him while crying.

“It's not like what you think. We don't..”

“What? You want to say that you don't have any special relationship with her?” I tried to escaped from him. But he way much stronger.

“Listen to me first! She is just friend. You know her. I only like you, Nana~ya.”

“LIAR!” I shouted. “Only a few hours since you kissed me now you hug another girl. Should I trust you? Actually I’m not going to lie to myself again, but seeing you like this, I can’t trust you. I was wrong about you. You are a bad boy!”

Suddenly he crashed his lips against mine. It was a passionate kiss yet so sweet. His lips was so soft. I just wanted to kiss him back but then I remembered what he had done before. So I pushed him away, breaking the kiss.

“Are you crazy?!” I wanted to slap him but my hands just were not moving.

He cupped my face with both of his hands and kissed me again. Deep and sweet. Again, I felt his soft lips covered mine. I lost my control. I couldn't lie to myself. I wanted it. I put my hand around his waist and kissed him back. I wanted him. I knew he's smiling because of my act. His lips was irresistible.

“Is that means you will listen to my explanation?” He asked after breaking the kiss.

I nodded shy. He brought me to his embrace.

“I just want to say it again. I like you, no, I love you, Kim Nana. I hope it answers anything what goes through your mind seeing me with her. She is no one. I want you. No one can replace you.”

“CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!” I heard someone clapped.

“What a romantic scene!” that person said while smirking.

This voice was familiar for me.

The person moved closer to us and I can see the face.

“You?!” I was so shocked seeing that face.