You and Me.

Soulmates. You & Me.

Little did we know we were soulmates. You and me walked through the roughest road, and survived it. Everything we did together, everything we laughed about, it was just you and me. Soulmates, they say.

Challenges were at us, but we found a way to over come it. You helped me, I helped you. Through the darkest path, you walked it through with me. Never leaving me. You stayed by my side. Through the roughest road, I helped you pass it. I never left you. I stayed by you. 

I knew that you loved me. I was sacred to ask you. When I had the courage to ask, I confidently said it. I wanted for an answer, and the answer I was waiting for, you gave it. I saw it through your eyes, actions, words that you loved me, and I loved you.

You showed me what love was. You poured me with so much love, yet I couldn't really do the same. Even though, you still accepted me and loved me. Months go by, were still together. But suddenly, you left. No reasons, no goodbyes. You left without telling me. 

Years pass, we happen to meet again. Throughout the years, the painful memory still lingers but I slowly moved on. I couldn't look at you like the way I did before. Seeing you being happy with her, I was honestly happy for you. I learned to love again, although he wasn't like you, I learned to move on and love again. 

I confronted you. I can tell you were lying. The way your eyes blink, the way your lips move, it was telling lies and I sense it. I asked you why you left yet, you still gave me an unbelievable reason. I couldn't believe you then, I tried but I just couldn't. 

Months pass, I catch myself falling for you again. I tried to hold my self from falling. Yet again, I fell. Fell in love with you once more. There's still feelings that couldn't be explained. Heart racing, palms sweating. Same exact feeling when we were still together. 

This time, I couldn't tell if you still loved me, because I still loved you. I doubted it at first, but the more you show up, the more I realize. I broke it off with the guy, waiting for you to come and say that you still love me throughout the years. 

Another month passes, you often visit, call, text. You gave me love but it wasn't the same as before. It changed. Just like you and me. 

One day, we were hanging out, you suddenly told me that you loved me still. You'd do anything just to win my heart again. You tried everything, sending roses, serenading, but little did you know that you already won, since the beginning

You asked me to marry you, and I learned to say yes again. Now we're together. This time its forever. 

We're SOULMATES. You & Me.