爱是不用说出来的

don't speak love

"Jongin,say you love me." 

 
This caught Jongin off guard. His grip on the pan steadied and he grinned. It was surprising as Jongin was always the one who asked for Kyungsoo's attention more,but this time it was the other way round. 
 
He didn't say anything,instead,he placed a sweet peck on Kyungsoo's lips and resumed to frying the fried rice,heart swelling with affection and face evidently glowing. His hyung was just so unpredictable and cute
 
"I want you to say you love me,Jonginjonginjonginjonginjongin-" 
 
Calmly turning off the stove,he turned to face Kyungsoo and smiled endearingly at him,hands reaching for his cheeks and thumb running circles over the soft skin. Drawing his face nearer,this time he deepened the kiss,wanting his lips to tell how much he loved Kyungsoo. His eyes closed as he melt for the countless times,he was so amazed how his boyfriend managed to make him feel this way every single time. 
 
They unwillingly separated and Jongin connected their noses and foreheads,eyes staring lovingly into Kyungsoo's similar ones. Then he chuckled because he thought that they looked funny,looking at each other with crossed eyes. Silly lovebirds. 
 
A peck on his forehead. 
 
Followed by his eyes,both his sparkling eyes. 
 
His nose,and the corner of his lips,then his precious lips. 
 
Down his jawline,light but meaningful. 
 
And every single mole on his neck,he traced it like stars and left a mark on his favorite collarbone,the left one. 
 
All of these are little 'i love you's that Jongin wouldn't mind giving endlessly forever. His eyes spoke a thousand words,and all of them were words of affection. He gave one last kiss on those pair of red lips before they got prepared for dinner,both feeling lighthearted and dizzy from love.
 
Love doesn't need to be said.