final

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yeonhee pov :

Baekhyun called me and asked me to meet him at the park. What does he want? Hmm he sounds so serious.  I wonder why…

I went to the park and saw Baekhyun sat on the same bench when we first met. I went to him and backhugged him but he pulled away. WHY?

“yeon-yeonhee , let- lets break up..” Baekhyun said and hold his tears. OH NO I DON’T WANT THIS. I DON’T HAVE TIME.

“wa-wae…?”

“I-i…I don’t love you anymore…” he said while looking down. WHAT NOW?! He told me that he’ll love me till the end. HE PROMISED. Is this even a joke?

“but-but… you told me-you promised…”

“Yeonhee ah , that’s before. Now , my feelings suddenly changed. I think this is the right time to break up. Let’s break up,Yeonhee” He said expressionless. NO PABO. THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME.

“but-“

“no Yeonhee ah… lets end it here before you suffer” he said.

“BUT WHY?! WHY DID YOU WANT TO END IT HERE?! WHY NOW?!” I shouted.

“BECAUSE I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! CANT YOU UNDERSTAND?!” He shouted. For the first time , he shouted at me. How could he playing with my hearts.

“Baekhyun ah… please think it again…”

“no yeonhee no.”

“arasseo… Baekhyun ah , can you please-can you please be with me just for one week? Please… make me happy for one week? Treat me like before for one week? Please?” He was shocked by your word.

“jebal baekhyun ah… just for one week…make me happy” I’m begging you Baekhyun ah…

 

Baekhyun pov :

Mianhae yeonhee ah… I don’t want my mom to do anything to you because she didn’t agreed with our relationship. Mianhae. Cheongmal mianhae yeonhee ah…

“arasseo… just one week” I said but still thinking why just for one week?

 

NEXT MORNING –

Both of us went to cinema. Yeonhee said she wants to watch Annabell. I just agreed with her. I know she loves horror while I hate it so much. Both of us ordered the tickets. It was so damn awkward. Its like both of us are strangers. Mianhae Yeonhee ah…

Both of us went into the cinema and sat the middle. Its not too far from screen. In the middle of the movie , the ghost suddenly come up from nowhere. DAMN THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME GHOST.

“Ahhhh” I screamed and hug Yeonhee. I’m so scared.

 

Yeonhee pov :

“Ahhhh” Baekhyun screamed and hug me. Heheeh I know he’s scared. Uh Baekhyun ah , I will miss this moments.

After the movie end , both of us went to the Burger King and ate. We chat a little like our first met. It was awkward actually.

 

Author pov :

The next day , they went to the Lotte World. They ride a roller coaster. It was crazy but fun at the same time. Both of them won’t stop shouting. It was fun. A week has passed … times fly too fast… Baekhyun seemed to have a feelings for Yeonhee but he’s confused. Should he tell her?

“Baekhyun ah…” both of them stopped walking.

“I guess this is the end,huh?” Yeonhee said and chuckled.

“uhm yeah…actually-“ Baekhyun words got cut by Yeonhee

“baekhyun ah… Mianhae if I cant give u happiness. I’m sorry if I’m not perfect for you. I know there’s someone else can be more perfect than me. I know baekhyun. I just want to say , thank you for taking a good care of me. Thank you for loving me with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter