A Fork And An Almost Done Blueberry Cheesecake

Halo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi. It took me this long to update because I'm currently busy with school though I found myself some time to write an update. Happy Valentine’s Day guys. Hope this is sweet enough for us singles. Without further ado, here it is. Enjoy. ♥

A soft laugh escaped my mouth and the words followed made me stop from laughing because it was still echoing in my head "Are you jealous?" I said rather loud even the table next to us was entertained by the display, as if our conversation is much better than their meal. Sometimes I need to filter my mouth because I acted on impulse and it's either I'll scare Jinwoo away or I'll scare him away. There's no other option but that. 

"No. I'm kidding. Ha ha ha." I said trying to fake a laugh that's obviously fake. 

"What did you say anyway?" Jinwoo said confused and the table next to us is no longer paying us any attention. Maybe he doesn't heard me the first time. Thank heavens or I'm going to bury myself somewhere like right here, I thought to myself. 

"Uhm... nothing." I said stuffing my mouth with a very delicious blueberry cheesecake. 

"Hey, aren't you supposed to share that?" Jinwoo said pointing at our almost done blueberry cheesecake. "You didn't buy it. You need to share." and instead of taking away the plate of our almost done blueberry cheesecake. He leaned forward and stole the fork on my hand and brought the piece of the delicacy on his mouth. 

"You did not just-" I said pointing at him accusingly but rather than that, words are failing me because he ate something that is supposed to be mine. No, I care less about that. If he wants my Americano I'll be happy to give it to him. No, not that but the fact that he ate the blueberry cheesecake using my fork.  

"What? Lack of vocabulary?" Jinwoo said continuing with whatever he's doing while I feel a butterfly in my stomach. I think I'm sick. Why would I feel any butterfly in my stomach and that's gross. I used that fork. He can't use my fork. 

"You can't use my fork." Congrats Mino for not stuttering and voicing out your thoughts. In return, Jinwoo smiled at me. If he wants all the fork in the world, I will give it to him. If in return I'm going to see his smile every day. I saw him smile during our first meeting but I'm busy beating myself that the guy has the most beautiful voice and I'm not being bias. I'm just stating a fact. Now, I'm a solo audience of his radiating performance. His beauty doesn't end until you look at him up close even then words won't be enough to describe how beautiful he is.

"Are you some kind of neat freak?" He asked and I'm amused despite being an angel in everyone's eyes he knows his way with words. 

"No." I said instead because I'm not. 

"Good. If this thing gross you out then what about kissing." It's not a question. It's a statement. We both blush in unison because I think he also needs to filter his mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter