~끝~

Aren't we all the same

They had been amazing, soft kisses, secret hand holdings and cuddles under the sheets. Bambam thought that he had found his one true love and they'd grow old and keep puppies together. He shouldn't have been staring at the blurring screen of his phone, waiting for his message inbox to light up. When it actually does after a minute or so, he blinks away the tears that had threatened to fall.

From : yugyeom

You should sleep, don't wait for him.

Dropping his phone in defeat, bambam feels the heat rising through his face and the next moment he knew he's had a fist aimed at his best friend who remained at the same spot, not even trying to flinch away.

"Bambam.." yugyeom had tried to start a conversation a few minutes later but the soft sniffles and short breathes coming from the other side of the room had him kneeling down beside bambam's bed in no time.

The bed dips when yugyeom settled himself beside bambam, gently removing the arm that the other had over his eyes. Bambam would have wrestled yugyeom off his bed under normal circumstances but he's tired and tears wouldn't stop flowing and he desperately wants everything to stop hurting. The two of them fell asleep huddled together, both craving for love and affection. One who had loved the wrong person and the other, too afraid to make the move.

What a way to live, stupid love.

 

 

---

thanks for the subs :D yugbam needs more love.. like a LOT MORE