Final

Will You?

Jieun was sitting in her living room and was doing her homework. It was peaceful and quite. That was when a certain someone came in and disturbed her.

"JIEUNNN....!!!" Daehyun yelled

Shocked by the sudden presence. "OMG DAEHYUN, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, KILL ME?" She exclaimed.

"What, why would I want to kill my BFF, you know that I love you" He said while wiggling his eyebrows

She blushed by his sudden confession, but she know that he will never have tha same feelings as her. She muttered a whatever to him.

"Well then, what are you doing here exactly then?" She asked sarcastically.

"I'm just here to visit my lovable best friend"

This was the first time she had heard him called her lovable. She thought that he was acting weird than usual. She just put the thought aside and gave her attention to him.

They just stayed there awkwardly while staring to eachother eyes. He broke the silence first with "why are you so pretty?". She was shocked and he too was also shocked. She glanced to the other side as her face turned crimson red. Meanwhile, Daehyun sat there silently and drifted off from his sudden confession. He finally came back from his senses and left Jieun's house without saying any good bye to her.

 

THE NEXT DAY ● AT SCHOOL

 

Jieun was walking through the hall alone, usually she would walk side by side with Daehyun. But, after his uninteded confession to her, their relationship had became awkward. While she was walking mindlessly through the hall, she accidentally ran into someone. She apologized to the mysterious person infront of her.

When she looked up, she was shocked by the presence of the most popular guy in school.

"I will accept your apology... if you go out with me on a date tomorrow" he said

Jieun was taken aback by his sudden question. She stared at him blankly and accidentally nodded her head

"Well then see you tomorrow" He said with a grin on his face.

She finally snap back from the sudden situation and shook her head in frustration. 'This wasn't suppose to happen' she thought.

Without her knowing there was a certain someone observing the whole situation from afar. He balled up hi fist with full of jealousy.

 

D-DAY ● JIEUN'S HOUSE

 

Jieun was lazily getting ready for her date when suddenly the bell of her apartment rang. She opened the door, and shocked was written all over her face. Daehyun was standing infront of her with sweat tricklig down from his forehead.

"Jieun, can you not go to your date?" He said with hoping eyes.

Her eyes widened, "How did you know"

"I saw the whole thing yesterday, and can you not go, please.." He begged

She was dazed, she just kept on staring at him. Daehyun on the other hand, lost his patience and just hugged her tightly.

"Will you please listen to me.. Don't go and just stay here with me" he said again.

Jieun can't help but snuggle in his embrace. This was all she wanted, to feel his warmth. She nodde her head slowly and whispered an okay. When he heard it, he cant help but tightened the hug.

He looked into her eyes the down to her lips. He leaned in captured her lips for a kiss. It was passionate yet sweet. They stayed in that position for awhile until Jieun broke it off to catch her breath.

Daehyun smiled widely and said "I L♥VE YOU" to her.

 

 

 

HEY GUYS.. SORRY IF THE STORY SHORT.. I ACTUALLY WROTE A DIFFERENT ONE AND IT WAS LONGER THAN THIS BUT IT WAS LOST BY MY MISTAKE. 

P.S SORRY IF ITS CONFUSING, ITS MY FIRST EVER STORY