Stay Away From Jonghyun

Guy Like You

 

*Jessica's POV*

So it's night time right now. Exactly 3 hours after I entered this house. Lol, I sound like a nerd. Anyways, it's almost time for dinner. I went downstairs and "accidentally" made eye-contact with Jonghyun. Really awkward. I went to the kitchen and saw Neul-omma.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Neul-omma."

"Omo, Jessica, are you hungry already?"

"Kind of."

"Don't worry, we'll be eating soon."

"Nae~" I went to the living room where Jonghyun is.

"If you're hungry, then go eat something else. This is the first time Omma is going to cook for like almost a year already."

"Wae?"

"You'll know once you taste it."Pssh. You tell me to eat something else and then now you want me to eat what she cooks?!

"Whatever."I went back to the kitchen and asked Neul-omma something.

"Neul-omma, can I make dessert?"

"You know how to cook?"

"Kind of."

"Sure. Do whatever you want. This will be your home for quite a while."

"Nae~"I made a dessert.

"Jessica-ssi, dinner's ready."

"I'm coming, Neul-omma!" I sat down in front of Jonghyun. Jonghyun's just staring at me. What is up with him? There's an empty seat next to me and Jonghyun so we're far away from seating next to each other. Not that I want to seat next to him or anything *looks away*.

"Neul-omma, this looks yum."

"Pssh."

"Jonghyun~"

I tasted it and...My reaction: let's just say I look constipated right now.

"Wait, I forgot something from the kitchen. I'll be back in 5 minutes, nae?" She left and I still look constipated. I couldn't just spit it out and be disrespectful or something.

"Jonghyun, give it to her."

"Nae. Here."He gave me a small bowl. I just looked at it and then looked at him. "Spit it out. No need to hide it. We knows it tastes bad." I looked at Haraboji and saw him nodding. I took the bowl and spit it out. I then gave it back to Jonghyun. Still confused~

"This is what me and Haraboji uses whenever Omma cooks."

"Whenever Neul-omma cooks?"

"She doesn't really know how to cook, and she knows that. We always order from a restaurant for every meal we have at home."

"Ohh."We heard Neul-omma's phone ringing and she answered it. The last thing we know, she told us she has to leave to meet up with some friends. So I'm left as being the only girl in the house. I HATE being the only girl at home.

*stomach growls* I heard their stomachs growling and I knew I had to do something. It's my fault that Neul-omma wanted to cook tonight.

"Excuse me for a moment, please." And then I went to the kitchen.

*Jonghyun's POV*

It's because of her that Omma wanted to cook tonight and all she does is go to the kitchen? What is she? Feeling all at home already?!

Because of hunger, me and Haraboji couldn't move. When I was about to leave, Jessica then came out of the kitchen carrying food. She placed it down.

"I'm sorry that Neul-omma had to cook tonight because of me, Jonghyun and Haraboji. Please do taste what I made."Haraboji just automatically grabbed some. And I did, too. Let's just say hunger cannot stop you from eating anything you see, as long as it's nice! I grabbed some, still doubtful and shoved (yes, shoved) it into my mouth.

"Baa (delicious)!" I swear, it is too delicious to even resist myself into not saying what I just said. This is what she cooked.

"You're good at cooking, Jessica."

"Thanks Haraboji."  We just ate and it was really silent.

*Jessica's POV*

Thank goodness they liked my cooking!

"Are guys finishing the food without me?!" W-w-what is this?!

"Omo, Minho. Just in time, we were about to finish it. Where have you been?"

"Sports practice."

"As always."

"But wait, what is Jessica doing here?"

"She's living here from now on."

"MWO?!" Minho looked at me all so suddenly.

"Don't look at me. I'm as shocked as you are!"

"Why are you shocked?!"

"Like for example, why Minho's here at this time of night?"

"Oh, yeah, nobody knows. He lives here."

"What?!"

"Don't be too shocked. He's been living here since a long time ago." M-m-minho?! Here?! He lives here?! No wonder they really are bestfriends.

"Waah, Jessica, this is nice."  Minho and Jonghyun just started to finish the food. I went to the kitchen and brought out my dessert that I cooked before eating dinner.

"Woah?! You made this?! It looks cool~"

They just ate the cake, rested for a while and then went to sleep.

The next day when I arrived at school, everyone (I mean literally EVERYONE) was looking at me for some reason and then some girls approached me.

"Well, will you look at this. The new girl actually confessed to Jonghyun. OUR Jonghyun. B*tch, stay away from our Jonghyun! You're just a new girl here. If there's a girl on Jonghyun's mind, it would be me. So you better stay away from him. You got it?"

"Whatever."

"You know why?" I said whatever already. I get it. I get it. "Because IAB." And then I started laughing. "What's so funny?"

"IAB."

"What's funny with that? It means 'I Am Better'."  I stopped laughing and became so serious.

"Really? I thought it meant 'I'm A B*tch'."

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH! B*TCH GOT PAWNED BY THE NEW GIRL!"

------------------

So this is the Chapter 9. The SHORT CHAPTER 9. SORRY ABOUT THIS~