Chapter TWO

My chocolate love!

EunJi yawned loudly making YoungJae yawn too. It was contagious. They both streches after the intense dancing hours. They packed their belongings in their bags and left the room once they looked for something they might've forgot. They went to their lockers together. Luckily they weren't too far from each other. EunJi took her handbag. Her belongings weren't very girlish and the other girl's would mock her sometimes but she didn't give a about that. That was one thing that YoungJae really liked about her, she had a strong personality and he found that very attractive. A second thing that he was always talking about to everybody, was her unique talent. And Third she clearly was a beauty and a natural kind of one unlike most of the girls attending to be a futur idol.

"I'll leave first then... Thank you for taday, it was so much fun!" She bowed at YoungJae and left. 

Once out of the agency the girl closed her jacket as she felt a cold wind blowing in her direction. She walked a few meters then stopped by a supermarket. When she got in, she checked the list of ingredients on her phone. She carefully picked one by one the articles. She wanted it to be perfect. She was so excited to finally meet DaeHyun that she kept smiling causing to have the attention of a few people passing by her side.

 

When she got home, the girl started by throwing her jacket on the coat rack and rolling up her sleeves. She carried the bag full of food to the kitchen and heavily dropped it on the table. She started to put herself to work.

------------------------

"So DaeHyunnie? Are you axcited to finally meet THE girl?" Said YoungJae teasingly. He knew very well tha,t only with her discribings, DaeHyun was particularly interested in the girl.

"Yah! Im so lookin forward to it since once week!" He paused and then he blushed. "What did she say?" The other boy couldn't hold his laughter. Seeing his hyung like this was such a rare moment.

"She was super excited when I told her today!"

"What, You only told her today?!" 

YoungJae couldn't explain the feeling he had the hole week. He wasn't able to tell why he had kept that information for himself. And seeing the girl , who earlier was so excited, somehow maked him feel weird. It wasn't about him that she was thinking at that irritated him a bit althought he would talk about her every time to the other members of B.A.P sometimes making them sight in bothersome. Only DaeHyun and Zelo were interested inn what he was saying. Zelo had heard about her doing his LTE raps and it amazed him. Also, since they were the same age, he was rather interested in her too but he was still too shy to take any contact with her. He laughed when he remembered his donsaeng pouting after discovering that DaeHyun wanted to take a chance.

"Yeah well every time I thought about it, it would escape my mind the second after but today she praised my voice but I told her that your voice was really cool and that's how I remembered...."

The older boy hld his thumbs up, thanking the boy who talked about his singing skills maybe making him a higher estime in her mind. YoungJae faked a smile. He felt bothered but again couldn't tell why. His bad habit showed up again as he started biting his nails.

"Oh! And she said that she would make cheesecake for you..."

DaeHyun was jumping up and down thinking of how perfect the girl was. "Oh, I already love her!"

"Yeah, well don't be such a creep tomorrow when you see her... I'm going to bed now, good night."

"Hey! I will be y and handsome as usual! I'll go too, wait for me!"