Hana Egao Manor; My Housemates

Hana Egao Manor; My Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Hana Egao Manor~

 

The manor become more alive as the banging and shouting sound come from the main bathroom downstairs. Nakajima Yuto, the tall handsome drummer prince and the strawberry prince, Yamada Ryosuke had awakened almost half of the sleepy princes in the house. 

 

The charming English prince, Okamoto Keito got up from his bed as he heard the noise came from the other room while their childhood friend, the hamster prince, Morimoto Ryutaro who happens to sleep over their house, woke up before the noise began. 

 

The cute squirrel prince Chinen Yuri was already awake, checking the food supplies in kitchen and at the same time, he made some breakfast for them before he headed out to meet Takaki Yuya at Star Time Manor. He just shook his head as he heard the noise came from his two best friends.

 

“It’s must be Yuu-chan playing pranks on Ryosuke again,” he said to himself as he sighed while his hands were busy laid the plates on the table.

 

“Ohayou, Chinen,” said the sleepy hamster prince, Morimoto Ryutaro as he pulled the chair next to Chinen before he took his seat.

 

“Ohayou, Ryutaro. Did you get enough sleep? Here,” he asked as he smiled at Ryutaro while gave him a cup of green tea that he just brewed earlier.

 

“Iie, I can’t sleep because of Ryosuke’s sleep talks in his sleep again. Arigato. Itadakimasu~,” he replied with his straight face as he answered him and bow as he recieved a warm cup of a green tea from Chinen before he take a sip from the warm drink.

 

“Well, you can’t blame him for having a weird habit. Good Morning,” said the English prince as he greeted them while joined in their conversation about their overly handsome strawberry prince.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the house, the tall handsome prince, Nakajima Yuto had locked the strawberry prince for staying in the bathroom too long for taking his leisure time in there.

 

“Yuto!! Get me outta here!” shouted the strawberry prince as he keep on banging on the bathroom’s door. The tall handsome prince just laughed his heart out as he running off to the living room while holding his stomach. He headed towards the dining room as he heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter