Halloween Party

It Took One Night

Walking towards the house I can see the colorful lights flashing from the second floor, I can hear the music bumping. Once I went in and walked up the stairs I can see my friends around the table playing beer pong. There stood my cousin Jiyoung and my friends Jin, Sora.

"Ayyyyyyye! Guess who finally showed up guys?" Sora yelled over the loud music and walked up greeting met with a hug.

"Sora! It feels like I haven't seen you in months!" I said parting the hug.

"It has been months fool!" We laughed and walked through the crowded room.

"I've lived in this town all my life and barely seen any of these people.. they must still be young or aliens" I said to him.

"Most of them are, you, Jiyoung, Jin and them are probably the oldest ones here" He said pointing at these 2 girls sitting on the couch. I looked over but didn't think much of it since.

"I feel old.." I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

"You're only 3 years older then these kids" He said and laughed.

"That's right your a senior in high school! Haha, aww my little babies growing up!" I ruffled his hair.

Our friends came to us and we sat on the couch catching up, drinking and laughing. After a while more people came, the room was full but more people came. People were dancing, drinking and having a good time. The guys went there ways, Jiyoung on the dance floor dancing away with this cute girl he just met, Jin just came back with more bottles of alcohol, Sora was doing whatever he was doing as the hostess of this party. It was getting so damn hot and crowded, I went to the snack table and pour myself some soda. Jin then pulled me over and walked towards over to one of the girls I saw from earlier.

"Saingy, I gotta introduce you to my girlfriend" He said smiling at me cheekily, pulling me through the crowd.

"Babe, this is Saingy one of the friends I told you about" He said while wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Hi, Saingy its really nice to finally meet you! Jin told so many funny stories about the two of you" She said smiling.

"Hey, it's nice to finally meet you too. You're really pretty, how did you end up with this guy?" I pointed to Jin. We laughed and told her stories about how me and Jin would always pull pranks on each other and our hectic adventures we would have when we travel. We're like brother and sister.

She told me how she came with her cousin to this party and that she went to the bathroom and haven't came back yet. Since I didn't want her to worry and wanted her to spend time with Jin, I told her that I'd find her myself. She said that her name was Taeyon.. sounds pretty. I went over to the dance floor to see if she was there, it was hot in there I doubt anyone would be standing around here I can barely breathe. I looked all over and couldn't find her, I went back to the snack table. Looking over the corner of my eye I saw her standing beside the wall. Some creepy guy was talking to her.. probably trying to get at her. Looking at her face I could see she was really uncomfortable. Maybe I should save her.. I poured soda into a cup, grabbed myself a bottle of beer and started making my way towards her.

"Heeey baaabe~ Sorry I took to long with your drink, your cousin was telling me so much about you just now." I gave her a wink, signaling to play along. She then took the cup and leaned her body against me. I'm guessing she got the sign.

"Thanks sweetie" She said looking up, smiling at me. I can feel my cheeks getting red not from the alcohol but from her smile. Even though the room is kinda dark and the only light were the black lights and colorful lights spinning around over the dance floor I could see her perfectly sweet smile. I looked over at the guy and gave him my "get lost" look. He apologized and left us alone.

"Sorry about that just now, I saw how uncomfortable you were and thought I should step in" I said takings step back.

"Don't apologize, thanks for saving me from that creep" She said and we laughed a little.

"You're Taeyeon right?" I asked.

"I am, and you are?" She asked.

"I'm Saingy. Your cousin was worried about you so I went around to find you" I said smiling.

"Such a cute smile.. she seems nice for looking for me and so sweet for saving me from that creep" She thought.

"Are you okay?" I asked since she became quiet for awhile.

"Oh! Sorry I was just thinking"

"Haha it's fine, wanna take a shot with me? she nodded and we headed over to my friends.

Since Sora was the youngest and the hostess he pour shots for us. The party kept going. I got to know Taeyeon more, she asked if I had a girlfriend and I said that I didn't so I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said that she wasn't really interested in boys. I was pretty happy hearing that. She was cute, funny dorky, and a really great person to be around. I took her to the dance floor, we danced for awhile till one of the kids got too drunk and tried to start a fight with another. They started throwing punches so me, Jin and Jiyoung had to separate them and kicked them out. But it only caused a bigger commotion when the two drunks were fighting outside and the people there didn't help either since they kept yelling at them to continue fighting. The cops came and when everyone saw the flashing blue lights they all ran off the property. Funny how the cops that was actually patrolling the area were good family friends. He only wanted the place cleaned up and everyone to go home. Once I finished up talking to the cops and bid them goodbye I went back inside and found Jiyoung passed out on the couch. Sora was cleaning up. Jin was carrying his girlfriend on his back.

"Seems like she had a lot to drink tonight" I said giggling at her.

"Haha yeah, do you know where Taeyeon is? I was going to drive her home"

"No.. I haven't seen her when the fight happened.." I said.

"Do you think she left already?" Jin asked

"Not sure.. I doubt she'd leave her cousin here like that" I said worriedly.

"Hnnnnng... She was probably swept away with the crowd.." Jiyoung mumbled in his sleep.

"Lets go out and find her, she probably won't be far" Sora said.

We all separated to cover more ground. I was getting worried. Every turn around the corner I would hope to see her. After a while I came across a school and heard people arguing in the back. As I made my way I could see a guys back and in front of him was Taeyeon. He has yelling at her, trying to force her somewhere with him. She looked calm but the more I stare at her, I can see in her eyes that she was scared. I need to get her out of there.. but how.. 

"C'mon lets go!" The guy shouted.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Taeyeon yelled back.

"Stop playing around!" He shouted back and grabbed her arm roughly. I can see her in pain. Without any hesitation or a plan, I started walking their way, passed the guy and towards Taeyeon. I quickly grabbed his hand off her and twisted behind his back, slightly hurting him.

"Babe! Where have you been? We have to get home now! It's past our bedtime you silly goose!" She just looked at me confused. I pushed the guy, grabbed her hand and stared running.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE WITH HER!" The guy shouted as he ran after us.

"Focus Tae! We have to lose him!" She finally stopped looking at me and stated looking for a way to lose him. She pulled me over behind an apartment building after turning the corner. We stayed quiet and watched him passed by us.

"He's finally gone, how did you end up with another creep?"

"During the fight that accrued he grabbed me. I didn't see who it was, there was just so many people.." she said and held her head low.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her a little closer to me. She looked up and I gave her one of my best smiles. She blushed.

"You're with me right now, I won't let anything happen to you" I said proudly giving her a thumbs up and a cheesy smile. She laughed.

"Pinky promise?" She stuck her pinky out at me.

I couldn't help but smile at how adorable she is. I raised my pinky and promised her.

"I'm gonna call Jin, do me a favor and don't get kidnapped again" I said looking for Jin's number.

"Yah! You're standing right next to me!" She said pinching my side.

"Saingy?"

"Hey, I found her, luckily I came in time. There was this creepy dude but I handled it. Where are you?"

"Is she alright? I'm near Sora's place. You?" I looked around and at my surroundings and realized that I wasn't to far from my apartment.

"Yeah she's fine. I'm near my apartment, do you wanna meet up?"

"Let's meet up tomorrow for breakfast at your place, for now I think I'll just stay over Sora's with my girlfriend."

"Then what about Taeyeon?" I asked looking at her.

"Taker her home with you~" I can feel him smiling on the other end of the phone.

"YAH! JIN! ONE NIGHT STANDS AREN'T MY THING!" He hung up the phone leaving me dumbfounded.

"What happened?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Well.. ah.. You're going to be sleeping over my place.. is that fine with you?" She smiled widely, and nodded.

"Let's get going, it's getting late." She wrapped herself on my arm and we walked to my apartment.

 

 

Hahaha..so guys, sorry for posting this up pretty late.. forgive me pweaaaase~