Over

Caught
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lying on her bed, Rainee sighed as she scrolled through Facebook on her phone. Most of her friends around her are attached, posting pictures and updating statuses about their life with their partner, and then there's her.

You can call her pure, call her innocent, but she had never fallen in love before. Weird, huh? Of course she had crushes on people from time to time, but those were just minor crushes.

No one had ever cause her to fall in love yet, ands her really hoped that she would find someone soon.

It's not that she's unattractive. In fact, she's actually pretty cute, and there are quite a number of people asking her out, but she rejected them all, as none of them caught her attention.

So now, she's scrolling through Facebook, bored, until she received a friend request. Jung Daehyun? Why does that name sound familiar?  She thought as she clicked 'Accept'.

~~~

Who knows, that little click ended up causing them to be real close, since she found out that Daehyun was actually one of her classmates. No doubt, Rainee was glad to have Daehyun around her. I mean, girls always dream about having a male best friend, and this is how it felt like.

But the thing is, Rainee kinda had feelings her him, and she didn't dare voice out. Why? Because she's afraid. Afraid that what she felt was a mere crush. Afraid that Daehyun does not feel the same. Afraid that their friendship would be ruined. So she kept quiet.

"Rainee ah, I created a YouTube account recently. Check it out when you're at home, would you?" Daehyun requested with a shy smile.

"Ayeee, what's with that smile? Did you upload a song cover or something?" Rainee teased, "What's your YouTube name anyway?"

"DaeAwesomeHyun" He replied with a cocky smirk. However, upon hearing that name, Rainee choked on air. "what kind of name is that? Woah, no one will subscribe to you like that..."

Daehyun just shrugged. I don't need subscribers. I just need you to watch it..

Rainee went home and tapped on the YouTube app. She then searched for that ridiculous name and went to 'Videos'. There's only one video Daehyun uploaded, and it's called 'Confession'? Curious, she tapped it.

The video started and she could see Daehyun sitting in his room with his head down, blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter