Beginning

Trapped

 

"You're so pretty,I wish I could make you mine." Junhong frowned. He stared at her deeply, so she would think he's serious with his sayings. —when actually, he's not serious at all. Most students have known if he's a player, but they'll keep fall for him, anyways. That's why he gets more excited to play with their feelings. They're all easy to get. "So, this is how angel looks like, huh?" he said, accompanied with a chuckle. 

Drrt.

His phone vibrated as it  received a new message. Junhong glanced at his phone, even without checking the incoming message. It must be Kangmi, he thought. Nobody's going to stop his flirting, even his girlfriend. 

Drrt.

It vibrated for the second time. Junhong abruptly takes his phone out from his pocket, it must be Kangmi. He guessed it right, it's really Kangmi who sent it. "Such a noisy," he whispered, as he read those messages. He puts his phone back to his pocket, then continues to provoke the girl who's probably going to be his next victim. 

"So, this is where you've been." a voice appeared. Junhong stopped, trying to recognize the voice which heard familiar to him. "How many girls have you flirted with?" she continued. 

"Lee Kangmi," he turned around. "You found me." 

She rolled her eyes, "I've been watching you. You said you had an assignment to do, is it flirting?" 

"Exactly," he smiled widely, "You know me well."

Kangmi raised her brows, "Sorry?". She thought he would feel sorry about what he has done, when actually, he doesn't even. She loved him, but his feedback really makes no sense. Like, flirting with another girls and not apologizing about it? Wow. 

"What?"
    "You expect me to apologize?" he snorted. "I don't even feel guilty about it," 

"We're done, Choi Junhong." she retorted. "I thought you were–" 

"Let me continue, 'I thought you were different from others, but actually, you're not. Or even worse than anyone else,'. Am I right?" he interrupted. He used to hear that sentence, that's why he could memorize it well. "Isn't it good to be different?"

It shutted her up. She stared at him cynically, "You're even the worst." 

Junhong raised his brows, "I'll take it as a compliment, thank you very much."

"Choi Junhong, I'm so done with you." she said, "I shouldn't be with you."

"We're officially done. —I knew. But you kept falling for me, so it wasn't my fault." he smiled. He doesn't even care if his words hurted her, at least, he just got a new victim. "Go find a new boyfriend, I hope you'll find a better one."

Kangmi snorted, "Of course I will. I'll happily find a better one,". 

"I haven't finished yet— I meant, I hope you'll find a guy who'll do this better than me." he smirked. This is how his relationships mostly ended like. It won't bring him to any regrets, anyways. More victim, more exciting. That's probably his motto. If there was a salary for everytime he got a new a girl, he'd be a billionaire.