Strange feelings...

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

~Chapter 9~

The day of the mid-year project

                Every students of that class are preaparing for their project, except for one of the gorups. "Yah! Where's Byun Baekhyun and Nichkhun Horvejkul!?" asked Taeyeon, frustratedly. "Kris-ssi, aren't they with you?" asked Tiffany. "We're not living together. How should I know where are they." replied Kris. "We came!" shouted someone from behind. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Nichkhun Horvejkul! Why are you late? Did you know we are about to start." Taeyeon turned her body to face both of them. "Sorry, we forgot the ingredients when we almost here. So, we went back to take it." answered Baekhyun. "Ok, stop talking. We should plan now. Both of you, take your ingredients out." commanded Tiffany. Baekhyun quickly said, "No! I think we should wait until the project starts, or else it won't last long."

             Nichkhun nodded and smiled. "Ok," said Tiffany. "Settle down students! We will start our project now! First will be Taeyeon's group." announced Mrs.Ho. "Yes Mrs.Ho!" said Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Tiffany and Nichkhun. 

             These four students took their ingredients out. They have seperate place but in the same room, one is for the drink and another is for the food. Taeyeon and Tiffany put their ingredients onto the counter and started to make their drinks. 12 minutes later, they finished their drinks. They decorated it and put into the fridge. Then, they noticed Baekhyun and Nichkhun have'nt started yet. "What are you guys doing? Shouldn't you start already?" asked Taeyeon. "Doesn't matter, we can do it in last-minute." said Nichkhun. Tiffany can't stand on them, she walked to their bags and opened it. "What is this? Shouldn't you two prepare ingredients of Gimbab and Seafood Tom Yam soup?" Tiffany asked angrily. "We brought buttermilk chicken and Sweet&Sour chicken." Baekhyun stucked his tounge out. Taeyeon and Tiffany felt very angry bt they can't waste any of the minute now. 

              "Fany, you in charge of the soup." Taeyeon said and took the ingredients to the stove. Tiffany also did the same thing. Taeyeon took the chicken and cut it into pieces as well as Tiffany. "Why did two of them are not angry?" whispered Baekhyun. "Maybe they want to pass their project, so they can't waste any time." said Nichkhun correctly. Taeyeon put some oil onto a pan and started frying the chicken. Tiffany mixed the sauce with the chicken. "I never noticed these nerds cook so well."said Nichkhun. "I know right." said Baekhyun. "Although I love to prank her but I have some other strange feeling that I never experience." said Nichkhun. "Me too, I can't describe what is that feeling." Baekhyun said while his eyes were at Taeyeon. 

              The time almost finished, the two girls have'nt done cooking their food. "Stop, time was over." said Mrs.Ho. Then, Taeyeon and Tiffany put their delicious food onto the table.

Taeyeon's butter milk chicken and Iced Espresso float:

                                 

 

Tiffany's Ice-cream Soda Float and Sweet&Sour chicken:

                                 

 

           Everyone was amazed to their food and drinks especially Baekhyun and Nichkhun. Mrs.Ho tried every food and her expression was 'Wow~'. Mrs.Ho showed her two big thumbs. "Yes!" Taeyeon said while high-five with Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter