The unluckiest weekend

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 4~

 

          The next day morning, "WAAAKEEE UUPPP!" shouted Tiffanny, "We're late for our study!!!" the others woke up except for Jessica. "Unnie! Wake up!" Yoona shouted to Jessica while shaking her. (Jessica can't wake up easily) "Sica wake up it's time for school." said Taeyeon, "Wait, I got an idea." Tiffany said and walk out from the room. After few seconds, Tiffany came back to the room. "Fany, where have you been?" asked Taeyeon. "Hehe, I went to your fridge and take something." laughed Tiffany evily. "Cucumber!" said Taeyeon and Yoona in unison. Tiffany put the cucumber above Jessica's face. Then, "AHH! What is that smell?!" Jessica woked up and saw Tiffany holding the cucumber. "CUCUMBER!!" shouted Jessica, "Three of you! I'll get my revenge!" "Haha!" laughed Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona unstoppable. "Unnie, did we forget something?" asked Yoona, "Oh my gosh! We forgot about our study. The lessons will start after five minutes!" Tiffany said while looking at the clock. "Why don't you girls call me earlier?" asked Jessica. "We did called you but you were still sleeping. So, Fany unnie put a cucumber above your face." replied Yoona while brushing her hair.

 

             After few minutes, they rushed down from second floor to the ground floor. While rushing down, "Taengoo-ah, you shouldn't sleep at a room that are high. If you want to go down to ground floor, you need to walk many stairs." complained Jessica, "I know, but the view at my room is beautiful." said Taeyeon. When they reached ground floor they saw Taeyeon's mother, "Good morning aunty," said Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica. "Good morning mom," said Taeyeon. "Wan't some breakfast?" asked Taeyeon's mom. "Thanks, but we're late for school. Bye mom." said Taeyeon, "Wait, what school? I thought today is weekend. Today is your rest day." said Taeyeon's mom, "What? Today is weekend? I thought today is Friday." Taeyeon said and looked at her watch (Well... Taeyeon's room's clock is not fixed yet, so Taeyeon can only look at her watch) . "I think your watch had a little bit problem. See, my phone and the clock at my room were all Saturday." Taeyeon's mom said and showed them her phone. "I didn't on my phone yet, so I don't know." said Tiffany, "Yeah, me too because we're rushing so we forgot about our phones." said Jessica and Yoona nodded. "As well as me," said Taeyeon. The four girls on their phone, "Ok, it is really Saturday." Jessica said while looking at her phone. "My phone's calender also showed it is Saturday." said Tiffany. "Mine too," continued Yoona. "I think my watch need to be fix." said Taeyeon. "So, you girls want some breakfast?" asked Taeyeon's mom again. "Yes!!" shouted the four girls happily. 

 

           After eating their breakfast, the four girls decided to go shopping. "Mom, we go for shopping now. Want to come with us?" asked Taeyeon, "No, I still have a lot of work to do." replied her mom. "Ok then, bye mom." said Taeyeon while walking to the door. "Do you need driver to drive you to the location?" asked her mom. "Sure," said Taeyeon. 

 

In the car

           "Which shopping centre you girls want to go?" asked Taeyeon. "S.I.T Mall!!" said the others in unision. "Let's go then!" laughed Taeyeon. It is the biggest, prettiest and the cleaniest mall. 

 

           Ten minutes later, the girls had arrvied at the mall. They walked out from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter