The experience

B.A.P Live On Earth. The first celebrities i've seen

What’s a concert like? My little sister and I have never been to a concert before and we were excited that we were going to see a group of famous celebrities who we’ve only seen on the computer. B.A.P is a Kpop group that my little sister and I listen to, we instantly fell in love with their latest release ‘1004 Angel’ and they were having their first continental tour that included Australia! We were extremely excited to see them but my sister always corrected “She is extremely excited” emphasising the ‘she’, I hate to admit but she was right, I was over my head about it!

As I’ve said before we’ve never been to a concert or experienced anything similar to it so we had no idea how crazy it gets. We arrived an hour before they opened the doors and just at the entrance of the Large Luna Park Head the line was visible. My little sister and I were stunned by the large line as for sure we wouldn’t be able to see them because our height are just below average and we were standing for the two hours of the concert as we were late to purchase any seats. The performance was at Big Top inside Luna Park and the line has been flooded with crazy fans.

“Oh Wow, that’s long” my older sister said behind us, we turned looking at her holding her boyfriend’s hand, she wasn’t coming in with us, she’s not into this stuff, or Kpop to be precise. She came to drop us off and then play on the rides while we’re inside “you sure you two will be alright?” I can see she was tightening her grip of her boyfriend’s hand as she asked, is she serious? I’m sixteen now, later this year I’ll be seventeen, I can handle this and it’s the first time I’m having this kind of responsibility. No one in our family have ever been to a concert so my little sister and I are going to be the first, I can see why she worried but she needs to trust me, I can take care of things now.

We went up to the ticket booth and obtained our hard tickets we needed to get inside, it was really cool holding a real ticket in my hand. During the wait in line I had my eyes glued on the ticket and the small shine glowing off it and over and over again I would read the ticket trying to persuade myself that this is really happening. My sister had to shake me out of my daze as the line started to move, the line moved slowly as different emotions started to bundle up inside me “Oh my gosh Elly we are going to see B.A.P! We are going to see Himchan, Bang, Zelo, Moon, Daehyun and Youngjae” I could not stop talking about it, it was coming closer and my little sister started to show her excitement along the small trip to the large doors.

We gave the security guards our tickets and they told us the directions to head for the lower ground standing area and followed the crowd “Oh my gosh Elly B.A.P must be inside this building right now, we are in the same building as B.A.P!” I was way over my head and as the responsible one I wasn’t showing it. Elly had more responsibility than I did and she could hide her emotions easily but I could tell she was screaming inside. I continue to smile since it was already glued to my face, I was becoming overwhelmed to the point I was squealing at the large doors of the room. The room was dark and the stage beamed out blue lights with a low, deep soundtrack playing in the background to create suspense. The room glowed with green bunny shaped lights, they were the symbol of their band and were purchased online but we paid enough on the tickets. There were a lot of people in the standing area but we expected it, we looked up behind us and saw the seats covered with more glow sticks. The squealing of other people made me excited but I had to keep asking if Elly was alright since I had to be the responsible one.

The moment the doors shut the audience roared, everyone in the area started to chant “B.A.P! B.A.P! B.A.P!” the moment it hit six- thirty an ad for Korean airline popped up, everyone cheered then laughed for mistaking it for their opening. When it reached seven o’clock the same thing happened, an ad appeared and the crowd cheered then laughed mistaken it for the opening again. But the moment it hit seven-o’clock a newscast appeared on a large digital screen of strange sightings of a UFO heading towards earth, everyone knew it was B.A.P’s UFO landing on Australia, and then it appeared on the screen “Australia conquered” man everyone screamed, their hearts were captured. Then on the screen the newscast was getting shot like it was a TV screen being smashed and just by seeing these shots we knew that very moment that the opening was… Oneshot.

The opening of their first song started to play, roars erupted from the crowd to the sweet, uplifting melody, and then they appeared. Walking on the stage already claiming it as their own the leader spoke “oneshot,” erupted roars “let me tell you something that you already know,” the crowd copied “you just got to rock with me ya’know what I mean?” and the of the first verse was being rapped. Screams and cheers broke through, fans started to sing along to the Korean lyrics others like me jumping trying to see the heart crazy idols seeing blurred images in front of my eyes. The first thing I saw was black hair I knew instantly who it was, Bang Yongguk. My sister and I screamed, cheered and sang along to the song. Daehyun was singing his heart out and Moon danced perfectly, Youngjae was roaming around the stage and all of them danced synchronized to the music.

Zelo was the second one I saw other than the fog before them, tall of course and his hair slicked back very handsomely, I was glad it was like that other than his fro. Himchan from a distance I often mistaken for Bang since his hair was black too and for my poor vision not really able to see 20/20 I was luckily able to tell apart from the styles of their hairs, Bang’s was frizzy and Himchan’s was neat. Youngjae also too looked really handsome, his hair chocolate brown and beautifully styled and Daehyun was as handsome as ever.

After their first song, heavy breathing was pumping out of the speakers, repetitively beating with a siren and so began another song, Badman. This song made my little sister scream hectically, this was her most favoured song. If anything this was the most she looked forward to was hearing them sing this song. When I looked at her the moment of hearing those beats her eyes were wide and both her palms were on her face cupping each cheek and she bent her knees amazed and dazzled by the song.

Man the crowd could not stop screaming, cheering and singing-along with the idol group, people like me tried to dance along in the cramped environment, I’m sorry for those who were beside me.

 

A/N

Hey sorry I couldn’t finish this. I really enjoyed writing my experience. But I wrote this in MAY and now it’s well… October. I really wanted to write the whole experience but I had left it by because I got busy from school and now my memory is a bit blurred.

But I still remember the epic, awesome, enthusiastic, crazy experience I had.

And to those that were there at the concert in Sydney.

You may have noticed that it was a bit different, the line and the tickets but I did start writing this before I went to the concert and well I enjoyed how it was going.

The line was hidden in Luna Park, not in the front. And I bought the ticket online and printed it so they just scanned it. And finally, I was actually late cuz my dad was still working and I was freaking out at home (haha the responsible one)

 

But I wanted to put this up because I wanted to share the experience of my first concert and to say that we should not give up on B.A.P even if they are on hiatus at the moment. It’s for their health so please continue to support them!

I know there are so many dedicated BABYz out there!

And I’m once again sorry for not finishing it, I regret it!

If there are some who would like to help me remember please comment below to spark my memory and I’ll start adding in more! (I know there were Moons abs and the timer that was ‘loading’ haha that got me! Then the tweets at the end) please help me!

Did it get you excited though? Did it bring back the memories? Let me know!

And for all the BABYz that went to their concert anywhere in the world! Who got a drink from B.A.P!? I didn’t but oh my gosh I wanted one!

Thank you for reading!