Stop fronting?

A Tiny Little Bit

"What will I ever do for you to go out on a date with me?

 

"What will I ever do for you to leave me alone?"

 

Mark exasperatedly questioned back, frustration lacing every syllable of his words. Jackson was unfazed and still had his goofy lovesick grin on his face as he sat comfortably on his seat. They were the only ones left in the classroom because Mark was assigned to clean up the room and Jackson got a detention. Again. For three consecutive weeks.

 

"You know I'll never leave you alone, Candy~"

 

"Ugh, did I kill a president in my past life?" Mark questioned to himself, ignoring the way his heart skipped a beat.

 

"Leave. Me. Alone."

 

"Kiss me."

 

Mark froze. "What?"

 

"I said kiss me. Then I'll leave."

 

Jackson looked like he was kidding, knowing that Mark wouldn't dare but Mark was already tired of this chasing game. Maybe he could give Jackson the satisfaction now and, what does he know, maybe have real peace until Jackson decides to disturb him again.

 

And also maybe he kinda liked the idea of putting his lips on top of Jackson's a tiny little bit.

 

Not that he would admit.

 

He settled his palms on top of Jackson's desk and before they both knew it, Mark's mouth was slanted against Jackson's with jolts of electricity sparkling in between which Mark once more didn't spared any attention.

 

Because how could he when all he could focus on was the unexpected pleasure that had hit him during the five seconds lip lock?

 

Mark pulled away albeit reluctantly. He turned away from Jackson in favor of getting his back pack to sling it on his left shoulder as well as hiding his flushed visage. Then he glanced at Jackson's direction on his back.

 

"Satisfied?"

 

He smiled subtly when Jackson could only nod, vocabulary out of the window after the prior event. The idea that he could affect Jackson that way made Mark giddy inside.

 

"Now that's how I like it. Silence. From Wang Jackson." He teased before starting to walk away. He halted once he reached the open door.

 

"By the way. Starbucks, 9 in the morning, sharp. If you're late, then I'm sorry." He said without looking back before he was out, frowning in confusion as to why he decided to contradict his own thoughts and words earlier. Why did he kissed Jackson then told him to meet up at Starbucks on his precious Saturday? He sighed.

 

"It was my first kiss!" He heard Jackson yell from the room once he was already sauntering on the corridor, making him pause. He was beyond shocked, yeah. He thought Jackson was one of the greatest playboys of all times. He felt a tad guilty at his misconception but the happiness he's feeling overpowered it. He chuckled.

 

"It was mine too."

 

 

 

 

— おわり

 

 

This story is in no way endorsing Starbucks. It's just the first place that came in my mind and being the lazy being that I am, I didn't even try changing it.

 

I'm sorry if this is such a fail.

 

And please forgive the errors, English is not my native language.

 

Speaking of errors, VIXX's Error is seriously daebak! 'Can't get it out of my head. Maybe I should write something about it? Nah.

 

Bye~

 

 

Oops, mistake spotted. Ahahahaha XD Sorry.