YOUR FIRST KISS WITH HIM

[One-shot] YOUR FIRST KISS WITH HIM

 

You and JunYoung are in the park…Suddenly it rains heavily and there’s no sign show that the rain will stop…You are so wet and JunYoung worries that you’ll get sick…He decides to take you to his house near there.

He prepares a hot chocolate cup for you, meanwhile you enter his room and find some dry clothes.But all you can see is many T-shirts with cartoon characters on them.You laugh as you imagine how JunYoung will look like if he wears those T-shirts.

JunYoung comes in and he sees you laugh with yourself.He is so curious so he comes close to you and tell you:”What are you doing? You’ll get sick if you still wear this wet outfit…Take that shirt and change it, I made a hot chocolate cup for you…” He pats your head and smile

You nod and then you go to bathroom to change it. When you come out, you see JunYoung’s bright red hair…He is sitting on the sofa and he is looking through the window, holding a hot cup of tea…

JunYoung then  looks at you with his widen eyes : ”Woah, I’ve never seen you worn anything like this before, honey”

You smile and your face turn red, you look at the floor in order to avoid his look…”It’s look weird, isn’t it? It’s too short…”- you try to pull the shirt down to make it look longer…

“Ya-stop it” – JunYoung says –“You look so y with it” then he gives you a y wink…

He then pats his thigh, opens his arms and tell you :”Come here with me, _____-ah”

You run and finally sit on his thigh. He leans on and gives you a kiss on your forehead…JunYoung asks : “Are you cold, baby, you are trembling”

You nod…You think you’re sick now…That rain is really heavy and your body get wet…

JunYoung uses his arms to hold you, tighter and tighter, then he says :” Is it warm enough honey?”…

Your face turn red as you fall deeply in his sweetness

Then suddenly he tells you :”_____-ah, you are so heavy” and gives you an evil laugh…

You stare at him then push his arms away and run…

But JunYoung quickly runs in front of you. He hugs you so tight, you try to get out but you still cannot

“You are so naughty, ___-ah…How can you stare at me like this…” he says and imitates your stare…You can’t help laughing at him.He looks so cute trying to mimic you…

Suddenly he takes his look at your lips, get his head down…trying to come closer to you…

But you pretend like you are angry and trying to look at another way, you “This is my first kiss, oppa…”

JunYoung looks at you suprisingly, he asks :” Don’t you give it to me? If not me, then who will have it?”

“Of course my first kiss is for my lovely Prince, HyungSik oppa…” Then you keep talking about HyungSik, you want to drive JunYoung crazy…

Now JunYoung is obviously crazy…He stares at you and he uses all of his power to kiss you. He wants you to stop saying about HyungSik…

Then he puts your hand on his heart and whispers :” This place is just for you and only you. Will you do the same? Promise me…”

You smile and nod…”I promise”

This was an unforgettable night of you and JunYoung.