First and End

Frienemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin or well-known as Kai is a bestfriend of Luhan since they were in kindergarten. They always stick together until now, they become high school students. Their parents are bestfriends too.

One day, Kai and Luhan werewalking at the park to have some fresh air like they always do. But that day, an unknown girl was ther, sitting under a shady tree which Kai and Luhan used to sit. So, Luhan decided to greet the girl.

"Can I know your name?" Luhan pattde the girl's shoulder and asked the girl's name as she turn to him.

"Sure, I'm Park Hyo Jin" she introduced herself with a sweet smile on her face.

"I'm Luhan and this is my bestfriend, Kai. We used to be here, under this tree. I mean, almost everyday" Luhan said.

"I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm new here. I'll go," she said and stand up quickly to leave the place.

"Wait. We don't mind if you like this place. Maybe we can be friends," Kai opened his mouth and grabbed the girl's hand as she walked to leave. Then, Hyo Jin looked at her hand which Kai still holding. Kai release his hand from Hyo Jin's.

"Really? You don't mind ?" she asked. Kai and Luhan nodded almost at the same time which make her smile.

 

"My family just move here for some reasons. I found this place is such an interesting place so I decided to discover here. Well, where did you guys studied?" Hyo Jin asked as they sat under the tree together.

"Exo High School," Luhan answered and turn to Kai. Then, Kai just nodded to Luhan.

"Jinjja? My father said that I'll be going in that school too," she seems excited to be in the same school with them.

"That's great. I hope you'll be in the same class with us. So that, we can be bestfriends," Kai said.

 

The next day...

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hyo Jin ibnida" Hyo Jin introduced herself infront of the class. The whole class watched her beautiful smile and greet her back.

"You may sit here," Mr Lee Soo Man brought Hyo Jin to sit next to Kai. So, there was 3 desks in a line which sits Luhan, Kai and Hyo Jin.

"Hey ! Glad you're in the same class with us," Kai said and gave a smirk to her.

 

Since that day, they became bestfriends. They always be together in the evening at the tree. But, Kai and Luhan secretly fall in love with Hyo Jin.

 

One day...

"I'm sorry I can't join you guys this evening. I have a problem to settle down," said Hyo Jin after the school ends. Then, she ran back home. Maybe she really need to do something important.

"Looks like they will be only two of us this evening," Luhan said to Kai and kai just nodded.

 

"I did tell you that I haven't fall in love with anybody, right?" Kai said to Luhan that evening when they sat under the tree, they used to be.

"Yeah, sure. Why?" Luhan asked back.

"Since Hyo Jin is not here, I would to tell you that I have fall in love with someone," Kai smile to Luhan.

"Really? Who is it?" Luhan seems excited to know who is the girl that open Kai's heart.

"She's Hyo Jin," Kai whispered to Luhan which make Luhan shocked.

"You mean, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter