~Introducing~

My Past Or My Present ^^

~Mina's POV~

'' You have to introduce yourself today.Let's start with...'' he said while looking at his class record names. 'please.. it's not me' i tought while crossing my fingers. ''Ahn Mina!'' OMO! It's me? ottohke? what should i do? what should I  say, I know I'm good at this, but... I saw Kevin looking at me and signalling with his `fighting` hands and he also mouthed me `fighting`. The I stood up. '' Annyong Hasseyo! Chonun Mina-i-eyo! I'm 16 years old and my birthday is on Sept. 16, if you want to know more about me introduce to me and let's become friends! '' '' Thank you Mina you may take your sit'' *sigh* at last I'm done all of them claps for me.. and the other students been finished introducing themselves, but wait there is last one and its.. '' Kevin Woo'' It's Kevin, teacher said. Kevin looked at me and i signalled him with my hand and mouthed him `fighting` , he looks so worried, because he's not good in introducing himself. '' uhmmmm... '' kevin said. '' introduce yourself to us.'' teacher said nicely. '' annyong hasseyo! kevin-imnida! I'm 17 years old! '' ''thank you, you may take your sit.

~Kevin's POV~

`OMO! Mina is really good in introducing herself, and the other students finished introducing himself, and the last is.. '' Kevin woo '' Wah! It's me! I looked to Mina and she looked back, she signalled me w/ her hands and also mouthed me `fighting` .. I'm not good in introducing myself, '' uhmmm..'' I don't know what to say. '' introduce yourself '' teacher said to me nicely. '' annyong hasseyo! kevin-imnida! I'm 17 years old! '' ''thank you, you may take your sit. '' *sigh* it's a relief that I introduce myself already..

~Ring~Ring~

`it's breaktime` I tought to myself, '' Okay class you may now take your break''

~Mina's POV~

~Ring~Ring~

`at last it's breaktime I want something to eat. '' Mina-ah ! '' Kevin shouting to me. ''Yah! you don't need tp shput I'm just beside you, Pabo! '' I replied to him. while we're walking to the canteen, '' Kevin-ah just wait for me there, I'm going to the restroom'' ''ok''

`while walking to the restroom, a guy bumped me because he seems like running. ''Mianhe'' he said ''ne, that's ok.'' before he said thank you someone called him. ''DONGHO!'' then he left me, Dongho? his name and his face seems really familliar to me. I keep murmuring about him in my mind, then I came back to Kevin, ''What take you so long?""nothing"

~Dongho's POV~

`while I was running I bumpe with a girl '' Mianhe'' ''that's ok'' she replied back, she look up to me, ''DONGHO!'' before I say thank you to her Soohyun hyung called me, her face really familliar to me and I didn't even ask her name, she's really beautiful I remember my first love childhood bestfriend Mina from her. I keep murmuring  that girl in my hhead.

~Mina's POV~

I remember my first love childhood bestfriend from him, I really miss Dongho, oh yeah, Dongho, he had the same name with the guy I  bumped on. It's time to go home Kevin lead me home as usual. '' Umma! I'm here!'' kevin didn't want to stay. '' oh! my baby! '' umma replied.. ''umma!'' '' change your clothes and we will eat'' (NOTE: My father is working in New York) '' arasso '' i replied. when I'm entering my room I only want to see first is the picture frame of Dongho and I together. I really miss him.

~Dongho''s POV~

`when I'm entering my room I only want to see first is the picture frame of Mina and I together. I really miss her. When we will meet again?

~Kevin's POV~

`when I'm entering my room I only want to see first is the picture frame of Mina and I together. I rally like her when I first saw her. She thought me w/ her childhood bestfriend but she said they are just friends and she doesn't love that guy, she never mentioned his name.

+~WEEKS HAS PASSED~+

`Mina's POV~

(in classroom)

''Mina-ah, why is songsaengnim is late?'' kevin asked me,'' Mollayo '' i replied back. I'm resting my head ont the desk. ''ok class keep quiet '' teacher kim is here, i still resting my head.. '' you have a new classmate he's not a transferee from other school. He's just a transferee from other room, because his grades became higher that their teacher expected for his section.'' I bet he is going to sit beside me because there is an empty seat beside me, i never look what he looks like because i'm STILL resting my head.. '' Annyong Hasseyo ..''