chapter 1

stay with me

I met her 10 years ago when she was 10 years old ,do you believe in love at first sight ? because i believe in that ..the first time  i met her ,i fallen for her , her beauty ,her personality and her kind heart  ..she is the only girl who make my heart beating faster every moment i see her ..call me crazy but thats the fact . its already 4 years since we became a couple , i need to wait 3 years to got her i became her stalker i follow her everywhere until she is tired and give up and accepted me  ,until she loves me back  and i felt bad for her ..i cant tell my family even my friends that she is my girlfriend ,its hard for me to tell them i am afraid they respons will hurt me and soojung , call me coward but i just want to protect her .

Its weekend ,my favorite time because i can spend my day and night with my beautiful girlfriend after bunch of job in the office ,i came with her favorite breads and bubble tea .

"evening baby " I give her backhug ,i kiss her soft neck ,damn god my heart beating so faster , how can she always make my heart beating faster ,i can smell her shampoo ,her scent .
"hows your work oppa ''i still stay in this position , i hug her from behind more tight 

''dont come to often...how if your family and friends know about this hm ,its not good for you babo" i hate that soojung , i really want to tell them about us


''i am tired with this ,i want to introduce you to my family , i want tell all people that you are mine soojun" she turn back , Soojung just give me her angelic smiles ,this smile who always make me calm whenever i am tired.
"oppa.." i stares at my beautiful girlfriend ,something wrong with her voice i can feel that ..
"whats wrong baby ?"i wrap my hand arround his tiny waist , she just lookin down without stares at me 
"i heard that about your married plan with mr son daughter.." 
"soojung..."
"i already know this is coming kekeke , chukae babo "
"chukae ? congrat for what soojung "I raise my voice , this is the first time i yell at her ,  its hurt me , soojung words make my heart hurt ,she say it without thinking about my heart 
"i am disappointed
with you soojung,you ruined my mood " i take my jacket and leave her home without sayin anything , she's not even try to make me stay ,whats wrong with her . is she crazy how can she say that ..did she want to end this ? is she not feelin hurt ? 

*krystal*

He leaves me , he yell at me ..but i deserve this , i know i hurt him but how about me ? its hurt for me ..its hurt ..i know this is coming the moment when i will lose him 
sorry oppa..i am so sorry,this is so hard for me but i should try to make him forget me ,his family will never accept me ..who i am ? just an orphan who live alone ,i dont have proper job how can i standing and dreaming became your wife ,its hurt really hurt yifan i am sorry ..i dont know what to do after heared that news ..i cant stop my tears ,its keep fallin ..i am not ready ..i dont want to lose him...
"i love you wu yi fan...i really love you its hurt me" i hug my knee , my tears keep fallin ,my heart so hurt its hurt..
"i love you more Jung soojung " i cant lift up my head , i hug my knee more tight ,i fell someone hug my body its kris ,i keep sobbing hard ,i want to became strong girl but i cant i just weak girl.
"why you act this way , whats wrong with you soojung ?"
"i will never marry another girl , i just want to marry you" 
"stop crying soojung its hurt me ..its really hurt me "i still not answer anything i just keep crying 

"lets meet my parents tomorrow , lets tell them about us " i shake my head ,i stare at him 
"no..i-i am not ready ''he kiss my forehead and its always make me feel safe when he did it..i hug him tight .

"i want to lose you ..i am afraid oppa ...i am afraid ,how if your parent dont like me , i am jus an orphan ..i wont make your family em..."yifan kiss my lips ,he stop me with his kiss.

"its the right time baby,and i dont care what will happen next , i just want to be with you its more than enough ..its late already ,we need to sleep and we will meet my parent tomorrow okay"i hold his hand tight ,i dont know what to say ..i am really scared ,i already know the answer ..they will nver let their son to marry someone like me ..but this is the time we should tell them no matter what their respons i already prepare my heart long long time ago..yifan wipes my tears and kiss my eyes ,suddenly ...

''uhm soojung .." 

"yes ..."

"when the last time we did that.." I blushed so hard with his question ..i bites my lips ..

"yifann ishh .." I punch his arm softly , he lift up my body and take me to my room , i blushed like tomatto , this ert boy how can he act this way in this kind of situation. i hug his neck ..he lay my body on my bed .

"w-what,,,"

"before we goin to japan tomorrow , i need some energy ..i need fresh milk ..."

"fresh milk ?"

"i forget to buy banana milk.."

"good , i will drink milk from your than '' he grabs my and massage it

'YAAAAAA WU YIFANNNNN "