Ninety Two

Blue Blossom

">

*How Daniel and Hannah met http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1034821*

“You look good unnie.”  Hanbi said as she sat back on the couch watching her friend get dressed up for Daniels wedding. They had been promoting their new song for about a month now and it was finally their one day off which Suyun had been begging the company for because she couldn’t miss her brothers wedding.

“Juhee dressed me.” Suyun admitted as she went over to the closet to get the matching pair of heels. Juhee had dressed her in a deep red dress that synched in at the waist to show off her figure.

“Of course I dressed her. She looked fantastic!” Juhee walked out of the bedroom in her pyjamas, acting as if she were the greatest being on the face of the planet. Hanbi sighed and continued eating her chocolate covered pretzels. The doorbell rang and Suyun ran over before one of the other girls could. She opened it and Leo was standing there in a crisp, white dress shirt and black pants that showed how long his legs were.

“You look fantastic.” He said when they stepped out into the hallway and were on their way back to Leo’s car.

“You don’t look too bad either.” Suyun commented and Leo just chuckled a little. When they were in the parking garage he gave her a quick little peck on the lips when they were sure that no one could see them. They drove to the wedding hall and quickly met up with Jason, Zhu Li and Suyun’s father. Leo and Suyun had to be blocked by the three of them because people from other weddings and even some members of Hannah’s family were starting to take pictures of them. Zhu Li and Leo tried to have a conversation in mixed English, Korean and Mandarin which just made everyone else confused.

“It’s time to meet the bride.” Suyun’s father said and he guided the two singers into the nearby room where Hannah was taking photos with everyone. Daniel was standing by Hannah’s side despite everyone telling them that the husband shouldn’t see the wife before they got married, but their relationship was already out of order and a little weird so it didn’t matter to them. Daniel watched as his father came in the room and cleared out almost everyone except for the photographer.

Suyun and Taekwoon must be coming in.” Daniel said as he nervously adjusted his tux and fixed his bow tie.

Why are you nervous about them coming in? You’ve met Taekwoon before right?” Hannah watched as her fiancée fidgeted. She happily rubbed her stomach unknowingly as if she were comforting her baby that was happily waiting inside her.

Yes, it’s just that since Mom passed away Suyun is the only woman in our family…she has sort of taken on the role of our mother and I really care about what she thinks of you and of us.” Daniel’s eyes were glued on his father as he left the room and came back in with Suyun and Taekwoon. Hannah could understand why Daniel was nervous, it was their first time really meeting after all and she didn’t want her future sister-in-law to dislike her especially since Daniel cared for her so much.

“Hello.” Suyun bowed to the couple and smiled happily when she saw Hannah. She was nothing like she expected and was happily surprised. Leo greeted them as well and the two went over to get their pictures taken with the bride.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Suyun.” Hannah had a warm smile on her face as she hugged Suyun and shook hands with Taekwoon. “It’s a little unbelievable that my sister-in-law is super famous.” Hannah nervously laughed and looked around at Daniel who was a little embarrassed.

“I’m not that famous.” Suyun awkwardly laughed and looked over to Leo who just seemed happy that he could finally understand a conversation with someone. “Did you get the gifts I sent?” Suyun asked and Hannah said that they had and loved it. “When you find out the gender of the baby maybe you, me and your family could go out and buy things for you and the baby.”

“You don’t have to spend money on us.” Hannah placed her hand over her stomach.

“Don’t be silly! That’s what family does.” Suyun hugged Hannah one more time before she and Leo were escorted out of the photography room and brought to the actual hall where the wedding was going to happen.

“She seemed really nice.” Leo said as they were brought over to a table where Jason and Zhu Li were sitting. The four of them sat and talked for the twenty minutes before the actual wedding ceremony. Leo was getting more comfortable around all of them speaking English and was happy when Suyun would translate for him quickly so that he could keep up with the conversation and laugh with everyone else. The lights dimmed down and Daniel stood at the end of the isle with the officiator standing behind a podium. Some light music started and a spot light landed on Hannah who was walking down the isle with her father Leo reached under the table and grabbed Suyun’s hand, squeezing it to get her attention. She looked over and could see the look in Leo’s eyes saying ‘one day that will be us.’ Suyun blushed before looking back at Hannah and Daniel who were radiating with love for each other. The ceremony was beautiful and sweet as they reaffirmed their love for each other. Then came the part where someone came out and sang a song for them. Suyun had offered to sing for them but Daniel refused saying that he wanted her to have the day off and just enjoy the celebration. Plus, he joked that they couldn’t afford to pay her since she was so famous. When the ceremony was over Leo quickly stood up.

I have to go now.” He said to Suyun’s family. “I’ll call you later.” Leo leaned down and whispered in her ear. He ruffled her hair causing Suyun to whine. “You look too pretty. Aigoo~ I hate leaving you alone.” Leo kissed the top of her head and then left because he was getting a call from his manager.

Who here is ready to get absolutely drunk tonight?” Jason asked and Zhu Li quickly raised her hand. Suyun rolled her eyes and followed her family out to greet the newly married couple. A few people asked Suyun for her photo and instead of ignoring them, she agreed and after taking two or three photos, more and more people started to line up and ask for pictures. Suyun was too nice to ask them to stop so she was posing for fifteen minutes before Daniel came over and saved her.

“Sorry, we need family pictures.” He wrapped his arm protectively around Suyun and brought her over to where Hannah was. “You really need to learn how to say ‘no’.” Daniel pinched her cheek and Suyun just glared at him.

Can I take a photo of all of us for my instagram?” Jason asked and they all agreed. So he clumsily asked one of Hannah’s family members to take a picture of all of them on his phone.

How many followers do you have now?” Suyun asked as she stood beside him, waiting for the picture to be taken.

About half a million.”

“That’s it? Pfft, I almost have a million.”

“It’s because you have an actual fan following.” Jason sounded a little bitter but Suyun just nudged him in the ribs and told him to lighten up. When the picture was taken Jason quickly added it to instagram and instantly the picture was spread all around the internet amongst kpop fans who were all happily talking about Suyun and her good looking family and how they wished her brother a happy marriage.

I have to go now too.” Suyun said after spending three hours with her family.

But we were planning to get drunk!” Jason whined and stomped his feet like a spoiled child.

You know I don’t really like drinking! Plus I have to get back and practice a little for our performance tomorrow.” Suyun slapped her brother’s chest and scolded him for acting like that. He pouted for five minutes before he figured that he couldn’t change her mind about leaving. Suyun went around saying goodbye to everyone including Hannah and Daniel who wouldn’t leave each other’s sides. She wished the couple nothing but good luck and made Hannah promise to invite her for the baby shower and tell her any time she wanted to go shopping or even get lunch to talk. Suyun liked Hannah and happily welcomed her to the family with open arms which meant that Daniel didn’t have much to worry about. As long as his baby sister liked her new wife, Daniel was a happy man. 

------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 

-> CLICK HERE <-