when trouble starts..

Expect The Unexpected (sequel to unexpected marriage/inlove with my bestfriends boyfriend??)

 

every thing was going well..or so they thought.
 
it finally came to the day, where the eveil Jieun found proof. collected pictures and etc.
 
 
"jagiya!!~~" kyuhyun whined as he tried to feed seline with the kimchi he made (which tasted bitter)
 
"eeww!! get that thing away from me!!!~" seline schreeched and ran around the living room..and everywhere
 
..ryeowook, eunhyuk & sungmin rolled their eyes
 
"i liked it better when word war 3 was in here in our dorm.." sungmin muttered (XDD remember??)
"agreed." the rest replied scoffing
 
"where is heechul when you need him??" eunhyuk cursed and went into he's room only to be heard by a bang on main door.
 
"SELINE!! KYUHYUN!!" nichkhun with jaejoong panted at the door-step.
 
"havent you heard of knocking??" ryeowook nagged
 
"its not time to hear another sermon, this is important" jaejoong said seriously, with his icy tone, you could tell that it would be serious.
 
"look." nichkhun handed the news paper.when they saw the front page all of them gasped:
 
Super Junior's Maknae Kyuhyun Married To Park haewoon/Seline? He's Wife Caught Cheating.?! Kyuhyun is the son of the Cho company?!
 
 
 
 
recently, tons of photos were caught of cho kyuhyun were caught of him with a mysterious girl who looks like park seline/haewoon.
 
..to the truth that it was really her. the paparzzi's caught on tape him kissing her. judging the profile, young park, is now CHO haewoon. 
 
the truth is unleashed, but yet paparazzis found ms. haewoon with 2PM's Nichkhun linking arms and hugging on the rooftop, netizens said that they saw ms.park hanging out with 2PM's wooyoung in the mall-
 
"WHAT THE F!CK IS THIS?!" kyuhyun shouted , filled with rage.
 
"..we dont know." nichkhun sighed. "i cleary remembered that no one was at the rooftop, wooyoung was in full dusguise, not even me myself can recognize him."
 
"..kyuhyun, WE HAVE to do something about this..! " jaejoong said in his serious voice.
 
"..yes but first we need to find the culprit." seline said in a dead serious voice. causing goosbumps for ryewook,sungmin & eunhyuk.
 
"-BUT"
"-No BUTS, look, nichkhun, if You Were sure that No one was there how did they manage to take the photo? if wooyoung was duguised differently how would the person know it was him?!"
 
"...." silence..
 
"See? im afraid the person  will be causing more trouble with the rest of us." she said softly.
 
"..kyu..dont you think it is the person hanna said who'l warn us..?" eunhyuk asked.
 
"..maybe..." jaejoong shrugged, calming down a little bit.
 
 
"...we have a meeting to discuss with hanna." seline said in a very serious tone.