Banana cake

B some1 U would B proud of 2 know

(Your POV)

Right after I yelled “Emergency!!!” the waitress runs to us. “Oh what is it? And…wh-where is Jonghyun? And who is that?” She looks very concerned. Jonghyun has his wig on so that she can’t recognize him. “Jonghyun had to go…this is my brother and he is very hurt on the right arm! We need emergency” I show her Jonghyun’s right arm and she gasps. “OH MY GOD!” she is almost crying. *BANG!* the door opens and a cameraman comes into the restaurant with an interviewer.

“What?! You called TV-people?” I almost yell.

“Kinda…I called my uncle and he works for the TV. He thinks that Kimi Chimi restaurant would get a lot of customers if Jonghyun from SHINee promoted for us” The waitress says.

“That’s a horrible idea!” I look angry. Jonghyun takes my hand and don’t understand why I’m so upset about it.

“Sister…I see no Jonghyun here!” The cameraman says.

“He had to go. This is his girlfriend and her brother” She points at me and Jonghyun.

“GREAT! We can get Jonghyun’s girlfriend on TV and leak the relationship! GREAT GOSSIP!”

“NOOO!” I go hide under the table.

“You can’t hide forever my friend”

Jonghyun whispers to me “The banana cake!”

“What?!”

“Right over there, the cook is baking…”
“I can see it! But you want me to what?”

“Smash your head into the banana cake!”

“What? Hell no”

“>_< just trust me!”

“Okay okay”Here I go…Going to smash my head into a banana cake and get a loooot of trouble by the kitchen chef. This just have to work Jonghyun!

“WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!” I scream and run straight into the banana cake. A chocking chef looks angry at me and reaches out for the soupspoon which he is going to hit me with. “AHHH! HOT CAKE ALL OVER MY FACE!!!!!” I run screaming out from the restaurant and into a toilet right next to it. God I feel like a dork while washing hot banana cake off my face and hair. An old lady walks into the toilet and sees me…she is staring at me like I’m some kind of psycho! Stop it I’m a human too you know! But I didn’t say that. Instead I said “Sup?” with some banana on my hair. I think…she runs screaming out of the toilet. Do I really look that scary? OMG!!!!!! JONGHYUN IT’S YOUR FAULT!!!! >_<

(Jonghyun’s POV)

Wow she did a great job running into that banana cake. Ha ha and the chef is really mad now xD, oh now it’s my turn to do something. “Now that you can see that Jonghyun’s girlfriend is out of condition to do an interview…you can all just go home!”

“NO! I need a story” The interviewer insists.

“My arm is really hurt and if you can get…” I shows them my damaged arm and they all gasps.

“EDR! GROSS!” The interviewer is going to puke.

“AMAZING STORY!” The cameraman says.

“Huh?”

“Sis you know how to take care of this arm right?” He looks at the waitress.

“Yeah why?” The waitress asks.

“Look at the headline Local hero from Kimi Chimi it would be a great story and make Kimi Chimi more popular!”

“BIG BROTHER YOUR’E A GENIUS!” The waitress and the cameraman slap a high five.

“Okay let’s do it!” The interviewer puts his tie like it should be.

“Ehm…that still means that you can fix my arm right?” I look at them.

(Your POV)

I turn on the automatic hand-dryer and stick my head under it. “I really hope no one sees me like this”. Right after I said that, a girl opens the toilet-door and looks weird at me. *ignore her-ignore her - ignore her*. After drying my hair I go out from the toilet and take a look at the parking lot. NO! They are still here…I guess his plan didn’t work. I’m almost going to go into the restaurant again, but then I can see that Jonghyun is being filmed. I tiptoe to a window that’s impossible for them to see me, and observe the situation. Hmm…let me see let me see…they film Jonghyun, waitress puts on a bandage on his arm…THEY PROMOTE FOR KIMI CHIMI! I’m glad that Jonghyun’s plan actually worked yay! Woah if my manager saw me on TV with banana cake all over my head 0_o…I could be so dead!

The Interviewer and Jonghyun shakes hand, then he goes away from the restaurant with the cameraman. Two minutes after Jonghyun comes out too. He looks smiling at me. “HAHA! The banana cake plan worked” He hugs me.

“Yah! It was so embarrassing”

“Nice that you did it. Not many would do that for me I respect that” He holds my hand.

I blush. “It’s good that your arm can heal now” I smile.

“Yeah…let’s go find my motor-bike and drive to Seoul okay?”

“Yeah, let’s do that.”
It feels so comfortable to walk with him like that. Having his hand in mine we are both smiling, he already helped me out with a lot of stuff. Finding the practicing room, helping me buying candy, saved me from some sick pusher, and helped me not being seen on the TV and lose my k-pop star opportunity. Wow he is amazing…I should really do something for him. Man I -_-

“Hey what’s up? You look sad” he pats my chin.

“It’s just…”
“What?”

“You helped me a lot already. You saved me twice! Once my life, then my opportunity for filling out my dream, helped me out buying candy and…”

He cuts me off with a kiss. “It’s because I like you” He kisses me again. I just stand there…butterflies taking over my feelings. Finally I react. “Hello?” he says. I kiss him back and hug him, he hugs me back. We just stands like that for a while without saying anything. Just having the feeling of being close, happy and…in love? Yes it’s love. How funny you can fall in love so easily. How funny love can be so nice. How funny I find this situation...like it’s not my life. Because it’s too good to be true. It’s insane! Jonghyun kissed me! He did! OMG and I kissed him back…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI SORRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES, BAD GRAMMAR AND SORRY FOR THIS SHORTIE CHAPTER.

 I don’t know how long it took for me to update this chapter…it feels like forever I don’t know why. And I don’t hope that it took 4 ever D:

2 days left for EMA!!!! GO BIGBANG!!!! BE THE FIRST K-POP GROUP BEATING BRITNEY SPEARS!!!

THX U all for reading!