One Shot

Only If I Confessed

It was a normal day of filming as all the Season 2 cast sat in the living room getting ready for visitors. The PD did mention that there was going to be surprise guests visiting and we weren't aware who it would be. Sunny, Younggi, and I came to the kitchen to make kimbap, it reminded me of the time first episode when i struggle to make kimbap all by myself for the new cast and Sunny came to save my terrible kimbap which was made with instant rice. It has been a year since the first episode of Roommate and now i can basically cook anything! 

---------------

Guk Joo and Jackson were done decorating the backyard with balloons and streamers and Joon Oppa was grilling the meat Kang Joon bought from the market 10 mins. away. I was putting all the food i made with sunny on the table and then suddenly the door bell rang. I rushed to open the door and right when i opened it, memories ran through my mind, not only happy ones but also heart broken ones. I couldnt contain my emotions and i bursted into tears, tears of happiness and regret. 

Right in front of me stood Park Chanyeol of Exo, also one of the original cast of Roommate. 

"Anyeong Nana noona!" He said with a bright smile while holding a basket of fruits. 

I turned my head trying to hide my tears and wiped them off. I looked right back at him giving a weak smile, it felt like he knew what i was feeling because right at that second he hugged me tight. I burried my head into his arms, the scent of him brought back happy thoughts that were fresh in my mind. I let him go and led him into the house where everyone was anxiously waiting. 

As i brought Chanyeol through the door, everyone stood there with confetti and threw in the air. Laughter and Smiles filled the room.

"Is that.. Chanyeol of Exo?!" Younggi screamed.

"Chanyeollie, you've came! Younggi is a fan of Exo." Sunny said. 

"Yah! Younggie how can you betray me for him?" Jackson said jealously. Everyone laughed.

Chanyeol saw KangJoon and ran towards him  with arms wide open. "KANGYEOL" he screamed. They both fell to the ground laughing. I left them both to go to the backyard and grab a seat right next to Sunny unnie.

"I have a feeling you and chanyeol used to have something." Sunny unnie said while smirking. 

"Yah! Who told you that? I didnt tell anyone about tha-" i shut my mouth with a flustered look.

"So it is true!?" she screamed and i covered . 

"Aish, someone can hear you. Don't tell anyone about this." at that moment a tender hand scruffled my head. 

A deep voice whispered in my ear, "Don't tell anyone about what?" Behind me was Chanyeol.

I smiled at him and shook my head, "Oh uh nothing." I looked back at Sunny Unnie who was giggling and winking and i gave her a glare. Chanyeol grabbed a chair and pulled it right next to mine. We all ate happily and played games after that. Jackson and chanyeol had a dance battle which was hilarious because i always knew that Chanyeol was a terrible dancer. 

"You know i can dance a little bit of Overdose." Seho said, "How about we have chanyeol dance to it too."

Chanyeol got up sheepishly and started dancing to the song, Seho and Guk Joo got up to dance too making everyone laugh. Chanyeol grabbed my hand to bring me up and dance with them, "Remember what i taught you?" he whispered to my ear. I smiled and laughed and danced with them.

-------------

We all finished with the games and went inside. As everyone were in the kitchen cleaning and talking, Chanyeol grabbed me aside and asked me to give him a tour. 

"Why wont you ask Min Woo or Kang Joon?" I said.

He held me against the wall and stared at me with his huge round eyes like he used to and said, "Because I missed you." 

My heart fluttered but i pushed because i was scared that my feelings for him would come back. 

"aish Chanyeollie! you're so corny." I said with an annoyed face "Ok come follow me upstairs then."

He backed up and laughed, "You're always weak for me whenever i do that." I pretended not to hear and continued walking up the stairs while smiling. 

--------------

So here is my room where Guk Joo, Younggi, and i stay. He looked around the room and spotted something on the header of my bed. 

"Hey isnt this the hat and bracelet i gave to you while i was still here? Aha, I guess you missed me too." He said. 

I walked away into Seho's room to aviod the question and waited for him to follow me but Chanyeol just stayed in my room for probably 10 more minutes. I came back into the room to get Chanyeol and i found him sitting on my bed holding the bracelet lost in his own world. I slowly walked toward him trying to make no noise, i tapped his shoulder "Hey come on, we havent finished the tour." 

He looked at me and grabbed my wrist as i started to walk away, "Noona, I missed you." 

I tried to take it as a joke and laughed, "you always say that chanyeol"

"But i really did. I regret leaving this house and leaving you alone." he said as tears filled his eyes. 

I sat next to him and gave him a hug, "That's the past, let's just move on. OK?" 

We both went downstairs where everyone else was. 

"Hyung, your manager came to pick you up." Jacksons said. 

"Aish! I forgot, thank you for telling me I better hurry." Chanyeol replied.

Everyone said their farewells and told Chanyeol to visit again. 

"Can you bring Sehun Oppa next time?!" Younggi excitedly said. Chanyeol nodded while waving goodbye at the door. I walked outside with him to the car and held his hand pleading him not to go. I Should confess to mhim, i told myself but i just couldnt do it. He cupped his hands around my face and smiled. Tears filled my eyes and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you" he said 

He went inside the car and i closed the door for him. Words couldnt come out my mouth. HIs manager sped away and there i stood in the cold night weather. Chanyeol was right in front of me but i still couldnt confess my feelings for him, he was so close yet so far. I missed him, but i lost my chance for getting him to be mine. Tears streamed down my eyes and all i could think of was if i only confessed. Sunny came outside with a blanket and gave me a tight hug. I bursted into tears but there was nothing i could do to get chanyeol back.