Chapter 1

I will never let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee Pov:

Finally boarded to plane. Ugh gonna sleep now. But I can't, I am too excited. H&K High is my dream school. I still can't believe that I got chosen in that school. I knew they choose girl every 4years but I didn't knew that the lucky girl will be me. I am very shy and quite type so I never talk that often. Now I am really nervous about how will be my classmates . 

Luhan Pov:

Ugh! I am tried, tried of girl throwing themselves at me. They are a gold digger who always go after rich people. I mean don't they have any dignity. I am sick of seeing a fake big pile of makeup in them. I don't think there are anymore girls in this world without any makeup. 

 

Nobody Pov:

Aliee finally land in hongkong and went outside the airport. There she saw a board of h&k high. She went to that chauffeur. Then she sat on the car and the driver drove off to the school. After 2/half hour they reached to the school. She was welcomed by the president of the school. They had tour to the school and she got her uniforms, her routine and her Id card.

Ailee went to her boarding hostel which was provided to her by the school. The hostel was not a normal hostel. It was like a 5star hotel. There was maid and everything etc... When she saw this she was fascinated by the.... Well everything!

 

She went to her room and slumped down the bed.."argh I am so tried...... But ailee don't be lazy get up and go to shower.. You go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter