Character Corner

《Running Family》

Kim Family; 

-Kim JaeSuk acts as an appa and sometimes acts as a kid. Love his childrens more than anything in the world (except for his wife) and wants only the best for them. Can be an ugly example for his childrens. Quite typical and his spectacles is a treasure-worth thing for him.

-Kim HeeSoon acts as an omma and sometimes acts as a tutor for her childrens. Loves her childrens, especially HaHa. Can't stand JaeSuk when he's in one of his childish mode and attempted to give their chidrens a bad example of behaving in front of people. A go-with-the-flow kind of woman and sometimes hide her husbands spectacles so that she can mess with him and some other times, just for fun.

-Kim JongKook acts as an elder brother to his dongsaengs and highly respects his father. Loves his siblings, especially his twin, JongSook. Older brother by seven minutes. Can be a raging tiger ---or worse --- when mad. A serious kind of person, unlike his father. Pampered HaHa and JoongKi too much. Likes it when her mother hide his father's spectacles and took some pictures when his father is spectacled-free.

-Kim JongSook acts as the sister in the house. Highly respects her mother. Loves her dongsaengs, especially HaHa. Younger sister by seven minutes. Can be a pain in the neck sometimes for JongKook, due to her slightly muscular body. Likes to throw a temper --- or even worse, a raging tantrum --- when she doesn't get what she wants. Likes to bother her brother all the time, just to get him mad and thus, into trouble. Laughs heartily when her mother hid her father's spectacles and loves to poke people around. In the ribs. Oh, and harshly.

-Kim HaHa acts as an older brother, only to Gary and JoongKi. He is actually adopted when he was five years old. Loves Pororo and got the nickname Haroro for this. Even when he's twenty seven yearls old now, everything in his bed has a hint of Pororo in it. Even his pen. Loves his adopted familyand treasures every moment of them together, even when he looks like he's not. Likes to dye his hair with a various of colour. Works as a free-time rapper.He is actually shorter from Gary,  by 4 cm, but insist that he is the same height as Gary.

-Kim Gary acts as an immatured brother and dongsaeng to his siblings. Is close with HaHa andlove being pampered by him and call HaHa his 'Lollol', which, in their family dictionary means, duplicator. Knows of HaHa being adopted and grew more closer to him. He practically is stuck to HaHa with a super-duper-ultra glue. Likes to bother HaHa's hair for no reason at all. Tends to forget things when scared or too quickly if rushed. A rapper, along with Giil. He is actually taller than HaHa by 4 cm, but let it pass as 'the same height', as HaHa had insist.

-Kim JoongKi acts as a matured maknae in his family. Loves Detective Conan and Numb Chucks. Adore his family. Can think rationally, even better than his own brothers. Think logically in serious situation, and think rationally in a cheered mood. Has a bit sense of humor. The most good-looking in between, even more so than his father. Didn't whine about anything, anything at all and keep his feelings very well. An actor and has been into the army for two years. His best friend is Lee KwangSoo.

 

Yoon Family;

-Yoon SukJin is a careless father and husband. Doesn't work out well in every problem. A very lazy person, but he still got some money in his hands. Doesn't think before he acts. Like JaeSuk, spectacles is needed everytime (except the time for bed.) Still, he loves his family very much and nonetheless, he is a good daddy for his childrens.

-Yoon SaYeon is a very busy mother with her work and her family to take care of. Likes to bully her own husband so that she can forget her works or stress from work. Works as an all-time comedian. Sighs all the time when sseing SukJin just lazying his out and make himself comfortable while his house is being eaten away from fire. Always brags about her childrens a lot to her friends.

-Yoon JiHyo is a successful actress but her movies are highly recommended above 18. Her movies always has a little bit of in it. She doesn't care about her image when it comes to winning. She is the four-leaf clover of the family. Learne basic boxing from Gary because she seemed enthusiastic enough to knock down an experienced boxer when she asked Gary to be her coach. Loves all things sweet and horror movies. Sadako, The Ring, Annabelle, The Conjuring, Grace, The Insiduos, you name it, she has watched every single one if them and even buy the DVD with her own money. Not that she will run out of money after that. Extremely adore EunHye.

To B Continue.......