REASON

The Reason

Jealous, short tempered and violent guy that Jung taekwoon was.

 Jaewan was not blind to those thing.

 He accept every flaw of him,wanted to love him for himself

To other people,Jung Taekwoon is just a cold and quiet guy who  isolated himself from the world.

He lived in a world of his own,with only his shadow to accompanied him.

People came into his life and go uninvitedly.

 But the weird being,Lee jaehwan never pulls himself away from the pitiful loner.

 Lee jaehwan could clearly see the obvious.  

The obvious that they were cold eyes,layered with  unbearable pain.

He had the hint of fears in his eyes. The fear of being left alone  .

Despite all this thing,Jaehwan loved taekwoon for whoever he is .

Leo meant the world for him .

Jaehwan loved the way leo never showed his affection to others except to him .

They seldom talk with each other in public

 But when it was the only two of them,it was the other way around .

Leo would completely treat him differently . they would exchanged loving gaze with each other . Do thing lovers like to do . Feeding each other.Going on date.

He loved how leo would rest his head on his shoulder when it was only the two of them .the feeling when your loved one is close to you . he loved how they would share the blanket,snuggling to each other as they slowly drifted to sleep on their small sized bed.

He never spoke word of love instead his action does.

Leo was pretty obsessive too. He could never forget the moments  when there was a  young waiter named Hakyeon had a pure crush on him. The poor kid had a crush and confessed to him right when leo was there.

Unfortunately, he belonged to taekwoon.

And Taekwoon never fond of people who disturb his belonging

 

 

The piercing glare Taekwoon gave him warned him that was not an acceptable behavior .  Jaehwan  never got to finish his sentence when Taekwoon just forcefully grabbed his hand and just dragged him back home .

Taekwoon was extremely jealous and it showed.

Taekwoon  could not tolerate kindly to that boy’s feeling and almost punch that poor kid in the face if not for Jaehwan who held his back.

Truly though he opposed to leo’s overprotective behavior, he kind of like this colour of him. That’s why he loved Taekwoon. He made his felt belonged.

He loved how Taekwoon can completely changed to a new person when they started dating .

 At night , when they would spend their spare timewatching his favourite anime, Taekwoon would tightly locked their fingers together .

Taekwoon being himself,would  pretended nothing had happen and  wore his poker face. They would just watch the anime quietly with their finger tightly tangled .

He just loved how Taekwoon could make him grinning from ear to ear.

He loved how leo would offered to sing him lullaby when they are about to sleep.

He loved how leo woul accompanied him watching those japanese scary ghost movies eventhough he knew leo was irritated by it.

He loved how leo would only smiled to him and never to others.

One of leo’s trait that made him falling deeper to Taekwoon is that how Taekwoon knew him better than himself.

Taekwoon  always knew what he was thinking .

Taekwoon always knew how to caressed his feeling.

They did fight,once. Though the silence treatment only last for 5 minutes as taekwoon uttered the word of apology first .

It was stii a mystery how the cold, jung taekwoon could easily sacrificed his dignity to apologize despite his cold attitude.

So the reason why he loved Jung Taekwoon?

It was just because he is Jung Taekwoon.

 


I would like to apologize for any gramatical/spelling errors . IM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE SUPER SHORT ONE SHOT .

Enjoy reading and please comment :)