The Truth is ... I love you

The Truth is ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a strong fact that Leo really hate Ken so much. He just want to help Leo to be open more to his fans, but it seems like that doesn't work. Ken cry almost every night inside the practise room and there is only man who was there comforting him, Ravi. When Leo saw Ravi wrapping his strong hands around the small waist of the crying Ken, he just couldn't help himself being angry for what he just saw.

"YAH KIM WONSHIK !!!"

The both man who is hugging each other were shock with the voice and look at where the voice come from.

"Taekwoon-hyung... Wae?"

Hearing what his rapper dongsaeng answer could not help his from walking towards the boys and grab the crying boy's wrist trying to pull it near to his muscular chest but everything was stop by a strong arm wrapping tightly around Jaehwan's waist. One of Jaehwan's hand end up on Ravi's tough chest. He look at Taekwoon with red eyes result from crying before.

"Stop it Taekwoon hyung... You're hurting Jaehwan hyung too much... Please... Just don't..."

Ravi try to ask Taekwoon more like begging only for his lovely hyung.

"Borago?! Hurting him?! Don't you dare KIM WONSHIK..."

"Don't you dare blaming Wonshik!! You really hurting me... I'm wasting my tears only for you... Why Taekwoon hyung ... ?"

Taekwoon anger was cut by Jaehwan confesion. He let go of Jaehwan's wrist after seing Jaehwan cry even more. He can't watch that tears. Its hurt him. A lot. 'Please don't cry, Jaehwan-ah...' He beg inside.

"Hyung, lets talk tommorow."

Ask Ravi slowly pulling Jaehwan with him.

 

Both man left the room leaving a broken heart man inside. Without knowing, Taekwoon's tears start rolling down. He don't know what to say. He is hurting Jaehwan, a man that light up his life with his adorable smile. Jaehwan who has secretly stole his heart from the first time both eyes met. He love that boy too much that it is hurting him painfully. Now he is also hurting his star. That is the sweetest thing Jaehwan ever know from Taekwoon. Taekwoon accidently confess that Jaehwan is like a star that shine the darkness of his heart. He blame himself for not confess to that Jaehwan how much he love him. He just want Jaehwan back. Back to his arm. Not other man. He tried to move his heavy leg with heavy heart. Taekwoon went inside the dorm only silent greet him.'Jaehwan must be already sleep'. He smile a bit because on his thought he can still sleep beside his love. Taekwoon open his share room with Jaehwan. There is only neat bed with no one on it.'He can't be..' Taekwoon went to Ravi's room because that what come over his mind. It hurt him more when he saw Jaehwan sleep in Ravi's arm. 'I am a monster.... Atless Jaehwan can sleep. Atless someone better than me protect him. Atless he is still happy. Will he?'

 

Taekwoon close the door and went back to his own room lying on his bed with an empty space beside him.

"Hurm..."

Taekwoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter